Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    official yaoi expert hanyou-elf's Avatar
    while it would be nice if isshin wold just tell ichigo the truth, it seems rather unlikely. i, personally, think the only reason that ichigo would find out is by accident.

yes, it was hella-cool to see ichigo's father in his shinigami robes, his restrictions lifted and all, but it's been a secret from ichigo his entire life, something that even his mother knew but didn't tell ichigo about. i don't think he's going to openly admit to his son all of a sudden, even though he's so deeply ingrained in the world of the shinigami.

and in reference to byakuya's comments to jyuushiro, byakuya was talking about kaein, the shinigami that looked exactly like ichigo until he died, rukia's vice captain. and the shinigami that rukia compares ichigo to at the beginning of the manga and anime series.

Check me out on y!gallery: hanyou-elf

there so many people stronger than ichigo out there, why dont THEY do something about the espada...lazy assholes

yea i hope his dad comes out of the closet soon cause ichigo is about to get his chest stomped on by the number 1 espada T_____T

Life is a bitch and death is her husband.

Well to me, it seems to me there was a subtle hint to Jidanbo knowing Isshin. It may have been the subs but i'm sure I picked up on him showing some interest to the name Kurosaki, but then changed his expression once Ichigo revealed his full name. He didn't inquire further about the name so this probably disproves, but i'd like to think otherwise. (Rewatch the series several times and you begin to notice hints about things revealed in later episodes).

Quote Originally Posted by Fllip View Post
    there so many people stronger than ichigo out there, why dont THEY do something about the espada...lazy assholes

yea i hope his dad comes out of the closet soon cause ichigo is about to get his chest stomped on by the number 1 espada T_____T
    SPOILER*** i think.

I read somewhere(I don't read manga, for those who do this may come as no shock because it has been released already) that the Number one Espada will be taken out by Shunsui. #2 by Soi Fon and the Vizard Hachigen Ushōda in which Hachi loses his right arm... so... Ichigo doesn't fight either the #1 or 2 Espada.

So i think Isshin won't be revealing himself anytime soon. At least not in the Anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokurochanz View Post
    SPOILER*** i think.

I read somewhere(I don't read manga, for those who do this may come as no shock because it has been released already) that the Number one Espada will be taken out by Shunsui. #2 by Soi Fon and the Vizard Hachigen Ushōda in which Hachi loses his right arm... so... Ichigo doesn't fight either the #1 or 2 Espada.

So i think Isshin won't be revealing himself anytime soon. At least not in the Anime.
    Wow you managed to dig up a 3 year old thread on your first post. Way to go!...

If you're gonna spoil yourself why not just go ahead and read the manga?
    LeggoMyWebbo

no, he has not learned that his dad is a shinigami. but he will
    Spoiler!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Aizen whopping ass left and right, captains, vizards, and ichigo going down alike, when suddenly isshin appears, able to match aizen's physical qualities.. Doesn't sound too bad
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

i think Isshin will bring back some humor to Bleach.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    he finally revealed himself in front of ichigo i wonder whats gonna happen next

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    he finally revealed himself in front of ichigo i wonder whats gonna happen next
    are you fool or something this thread is in the anime section.this is revealed in the manga.dont you know that we dont spoil in anime threads?many people who dont read the manga and just see the anime dont want to know what happens in the manga otherwise they would read it by themselves