Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    Actually..They do remember Ishiins (somewhat.. anyway)! way back when ichigo encounters Byakuya in SS in the Tower rukia was held... the 13th division captain was with Byakuya and the 13th captain asked something liked "is he the son of..?" or "is he related to...?" and byakuya cuts him off with something like.. "No it cant be" or something of sort.. i forgot what exact episode it is.. but it shows they do remember who Ishiin is.
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    Actually..They do remember Ishiins (somewhat.. anyway)! way back when ichigo encounters Byakuya in SS in the Tower rukia was held... the 13th division captain was with Byakuya and the 13th captain asked something liked "is he the son of..?" or "is he related to...?" and byakuya cuts him off with something like.. "No it cant be" or something of sort.. i forgot what exact episode it is.. but it shows they do remember who Ishiin is.
    i think i know what youre talking about when hes like whats that reiatsu its feels like captain level. and byakuya like its just an annoying ryoka. think its epiosode 41.

i thinks what threw them off from being sure is ichigo's orange hair.. since ishiin has black hair
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I didn't happen to see that I re-read the chapters I assume you mean which are in Volume 14 (Chapters 116 onwards) but all I saw was Ukitake asking Byakuya "who is that" with Byakuya stating that Ichigo was merely a nobody.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    I didn't happen to see that I re-read the chapters I assume you mean which are in Volume 14 (Chapters 116 onwards) but all I saw was Ukitake asking Byakuya "who is that" with Byakuya stating that Ichigo was merely a nobody.
    i juswatched it
    ukitaki says what do u know about that man byakuya?
    byakuya says he has no relation to the man youre thinking about this 1 here is nothing but a ryoka

well im not quite sure about the manga but i kind of remember it from the anime...
    i caught it while watching the dubbed version in adult swim and it was like 2 am =p
    Last edited by MidKnight; 08-06-2007 at 11:15 PM.
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    well im not quite sure about the manga but i kind of remember it from the anime...
    i caught it while watching the dubbed version in adult swim and it was like 2 am =p
    Was it, well doesn't really matter, if I see it in the anime but not the manga I won't really care about it.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Heir of the will of D
    Geez. He meant Kaien of course, not Isshin.

Actually the scene you are referring to, what I am led to believe is Ichigo's freaky resemblance to Kain. Just in case you forgot, Kain was the vice-captain of Ishiin's squad and that what Byakuya was referring to also.

Now for my theory, lol,

Ichigo will find out his dad was a shinigami during the winter wars. Like during the first few battles, there will be reports of people being mysteriously saved and an investigation will commence. Ichigo will be fighting an Espada and getting pwn by him and his dad will come out to save him. It will be comical at first than the Espada will attack and attack/interrupt the re-union of sorts and Ichigo's pop will fight him while he recovers and kill's him. He will take him to the Urahara's underground cave and train him there for a couple of days so he learn to use the second/third stage of his bankai and will come back to save someone.

he hasn't yet, but we're sure as hell gonna find out, aren't we, if we keep reading