Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Does Ichigo ever find out that his father is a Shinigami?

I'm really interested in finding out.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Not yet - But presumably he eventually will.

Kon also knows remember - Maybe he'll be the one to tell Ichigo.

yeah but ichigos dad was captain how come no one remembers him they have all seen him plus he had his spirt power sealed and still they dont its weird

As i fight to the top darkness overwelms all who oppose me.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    yeah but ichigos dad was captain how come no one remembers him they have all seen him plus he had his spirt power sealed and still they dont its weird
    This is true. It seems odd that nobody remembers him, of course there would have to be a few who did. Think about it, most of the squad captains are relatively now.

Urahara knows of Isshin so I think it is safe to say that Urahara and Isshin were captains at the same time.

1st- Old man Yamamoto: he must remember Isshin since he's been there since the foundation of the 13 squads.
    2nd- Soi Fong: she is a newer captain since we've seen that she wasn't captain when yoruichi was still around.
    3rd- Ichimaru Gin (nobody at the moment): Gin is also a newer captain since we've seen that he wasn't a captain back when Renji and co. were learning about shinigami and it seems even at that time, Isshin was already gone.
    4th- Unohana: she might be one of the older captains who remember Isshin, however this is unknown.
    5th- Aizen (nobody at the moment): He might also be one of those aware of Isshin's captain status as has never been displayed at a non-captain status.
    6th- Kukichi Byakuya: He was shown as a new captain in Rukia's flashback. It appears he and Gin became captains around the same time.
    7th- Komamura: He was shown to have not been a captain until Yamamoto approached him.
    8th- Kyouraku Shunsui: He should know about Isshin as well since it is said he was one of Yamamoto's first students.
    9th- Tousen Kaname: Tousen became a shinigami to protect the peace after his wife was killed by a shinigami. He should be a relatively new captain.
    10th- Hitsugaya Toushiro: Obviously a newer captain and would have no idea of Isshin
    11th- Zaraki Kenpachi: also a newer captain, he killed the last one to become captain.
    12th- Kurotshuchi Mayuri: Newer captain, he only became captain after Urahara left soul society so he might not know of Isshin.
    13th- Ukitake Jyuushiro: He was also one of Yamamoto's first students so he should know about Isshin.

As you can see from this extremely long and probably unnecessary post () most of the squad captains would have no idea who Isshin is, much less that he was a captain. And it seems those who do know, or could know have either not realized Ichigo is Isshin's son, or are hiding it for some reason.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    This is true. It seems odd that nobody remembers him, of course there would have to be a few who did. Think about it, most of the squad captains are relatively now.

Urahara knows of Isshin so I think it is safe to say that Urahara and Isshin were captains at the same time.

1st- Old man Yamamoto: he must remember Isshin since he's been there since the foundation of the 13 squads.
    2nd- Soi Fong: she is a newer captain since we've seen that she wasn't captain when yoruichi was still around.
    3rd- Ichimaru Gin (nobody at the moment): Gin is also a newer captain since we've seen that he wasn't a captain back when Renji and co. were learning about shinigami and it seems even at that time, Isshin was already gone.
    4th- Unohana: she might be one of the older captains who remember Isshin, however this is unknown.
    5th- Aizen (nobody at the moment): He might also be one of those aware of Isshin's captain status as has never been displayed at a non-captain status.
    6th- Kukichi Byakuya: He was shown as a new captain in Rukia's flashback. It appears he and Gin became captains around the same time.
    7th- Komamura: He was shown to have not been a captain until Yamamoto approached him.
    8th- Kyouraku Shunsui: He should know about Isshin as well since it is said he was one of Yamamoto's first students.
    9th- Tousen Kaname: Tousen became a shinigami to protect the peace after his wife was killed by a shinigami. He should be a relatively new captain.
    10th- Hitsugaya Toushiro: Obviously a newer captain and would have no idea of Isshin
    11th- Zaraki Kenpachi: also a newer captain, he killed the last one to become captain.
    12th- Kurotshuchi Mayuri: Newer captain, he only became captain after Urahara left soul society so he might not know of Isshin.
    13th- Ukitake Jyuushiro: He was also one of Yamamoto's first students so he should know about Isshin.

As you can see from this extremely long and probably unnecessary post () most of the squad captains would have no idea who Isshin is, much less that he was a captain. And it seems those who do know, or could know have either not realized Ichigo is Isshin's son, or are hiding it for some reason.
    yeah i agree with all that since isshin is a grown man and in soulsociety it would take a long time to age like that

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    No, thats not how its gonna happen, Isshin will show up in front of Ichigo himself.

This is how i see it, Ichigo is losing big time, Isshin comes along, saves the day, gives some awesome advice to his little boy and then Ichigo becomes that much stronger.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

If this is all about the anime, does he find out in the manga?

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    He hasn't found out in either yet.

i agree with archiel about how ichigo might find out about his dad. i think when he finds out he will be very angry and blame his father 4 not saving his mother.

i have a question? does the manga say isshin left soul society 2o years ago or that he stopped being a soul reaper 2o years ago. the answer might help prove my theory

i really hope he does in a funny situation tho