Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Can Sasuke Really...

For all those people saying Sasuke can supress the Kyuubi's chakra, nullifying Naruto's most fearsome weapon, I don't think Sasuke could have supressed it if Naruto wasn't actively resisting it and keeping control of himself and his emotions.

My evidence:

If you go back to the chapter where Naruto first starts transforming in front of Orochimaru in their battle on the bridge, there is a scene where Orochimaru is looking into the eyes of Naruto. After that, he appears in front of the Kyuubi, similar to how Sasuke was.

However, unlike his encounter with Sasuke, Naruto had fully given in to his rage, and the Kiyubi managed to banish Orochimaru with just a mere roar, disintergrating Orochimaru's body in Naruto's inner dimension.

If anything, Sasuke probably learned the eye technique from Orochimaru and it would have failed if not for Naruto resisting the Kyuubi.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Masked_Soldier View Post
    For all those people saying Sasuke can supress the Kyuubi's chakra, nullifying Naruto's most fearsome weapon, I don't think Sasuke could have supressed it if Naruto wasn't actively resisting it and keeping control of himself and his emotions.

My evidence:

If you go back to the chapter where Naruto first starts transforming in front of Orochimaru in their battle on the bridge, there is a scene where Orochimaru is looking into the eyes of Naruto. After that, he appears in front of the Kyuubi, similar to how Sasuke was.

However, unlike his encounter with Sasuke, Naruto had fully given in to his rage, and the Kiyubi managed to banish Orochimaru with just a mere roar, disintergrating Orochimaru's body in Naruto's inner dimension.

If anything, Sasuke probably learned the eye technique from Orochimaru and it would have failed if not for Naruto resisting the Kyuubi.
    i dont remember this happening. I'm going back to those chapters to make sure.
    ------------------------------------------
    aha! your right. i guess i didnt really notice last time i read the manga. Good eye!
    Last edited by Shikamaru-sensei; 08-07-2007 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't understand how Sasuke could do it if Kakashi can't, since Kakashi has the MS.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    I don't understand how Sasuke could do it if Kakashi can't, since Kakashi has the MS.
    Kron, I'm pretty sure that your post has nothing to do with this topic at all. We aren't talking about mangekyou sharingan at all. We are talking about a possible technique or ability that orochimaru has that lets him enter narutos sub-concious. Sasuke is shown using the same ability later on in the manga when Naruto and Sakura encounter Sasuke for the first time.

I agreed that sasuke can surpass the Kyubi chakra..
    bcoz, kyubi said that sasuke can supress(not surpass) his(kyubi) cakra..

* dunno if supress and surpass is the same meaning*
    hiihi
    Kalau tidak bertarung, tidak akan bertahan hidup.

"ore...."
    "saikyo sanjou!"

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Well in my opinion if Sasuke already can't do it based on your evidence then he has the potential too at the very least, I base this on Kyuubi's words about Sasuke's eyes, though I don't remember what he said.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

We know that he can suppress the Kyuubis chakra, because the Kyuubi himself said he did. As for Naruto resisting it, Naruto didn't do a very good job of resisting it. All he did was tell the Kyuubi that he didn't want to use its power, does that mean that the Kyuubi listened? No. Going by what was shown, him saying no did absolutely nothing, because he still had the red slitted eyes and claws, showing that the Kyuubi was indeed still manifesting.

Also, I doubt it was a product of just his sharingan. It probably has something to do with the cursed, sinister nature of the chakra he possesses too. That would explain why Kakashi, and maybe even Itachi couldn't do it. I also highly doubt that Orochimaru trained Sasuke in the use of the sharingan. I've always felt that, that particular aspect of his development was self taught.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masked_Soldier View Post
    Yes but Orochimaru wasn't in the chamber-cage-thing inside Naruto's mind like Sasuke was.

This is an interesting topic, but my memory fails me. Can someone post the pics of when Oro uses the technique? I clearly recall Sasuke's visit, but if you have those handy that'd be great too! Thanks ahead of time and I'll try to formulate an opinion after I take a look at the pages.

Hmm...I doubt Sasuke can fully suppress the Kyuubi chakra. For example, when Naruto goes berserk or draws out 4+ tails. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Sasuke merely tamed the Kyuubi chakra while Naruto was calm.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!