Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    it'd suck if kishi says that naruto's dad is really the fourth cuz that's what everyone believes.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Naruto has no bloodline jutsu. He has a kyuubi sealed inside of him, that is the source of his enormous chakra. Find evidence in the manga that suggests he has a bloodline technique. If not, this thread is just a waste.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

even without the kyubi naruto still has a crazy amount of chackra and kakishi has said that too

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    even without the kyubi naruto still has a crazy amount of chackra and kakishi has said that too
    So does Kisame, and all he has is a big sword-thing, blue skin, and gills.

The kyuubi
    i think he has somekind of kekkeigekkai, If yondaime is Naruto's father. And he doesn't know about it cuz he didnt have parents or any clan members from the beginning so no one taught him how to activate his bloodline. May be he'll activate it before he becomes Hokage anyways I believe Naruto's gonna be the Sixth cuz he has twice more chakra than anyone elsewithout Kyuubi and has more power.

I don't think the 4th had a kekkai genkai or whatever. If he did what was it?
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

Okay...I think some of you didn't understand when it's been mentioned that Naruto's physically has a shitload of chakra, and added with the kyuubi, he's got an unimaginable amount.

Quote Originally Posted by rocker_820 View Post
    i think he has somekind of kekkeigekkai, If yondaime is Naruto's father. And he doesn't know about it cuz he didnt have parents or any clan members from the beginning so no one taught him how to activate his bloodline. May be he'll activate it before he becomes Hokage anyways I believe Naruto's gonna be the Sixth cuz he has twice more chakra than anyone elsewithout Kyuubi and has more power.
    You CANNOT base your theory, on another THEORY. There is no evidence to even support that the 4th Hokage is/was Naruto's father, and likewise there is no evidence to suggest Naruto has a bloodline limit.

Until Naruto shows something we haven't seen, like the ability to shoot his teeth at someone, it should/can be assumed that he has no bloodline limit.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I don't think he has a bloodline limit, but it's not impossible. But more than likely, something along the edges of it would have been brought up, such as naruto doing something that he didn't know how to. Or stumbling upon an ability he had that he hadn't known about. As far as I can remember, nothing has even hinted along the idea of it.
    A question that gets me....why hasn't Naruto ever ASKED anybody about his family? Surely he would be curious....
    ~Life is too short to live in fear so be who you want to be, don't let others tell you who you are~

will he just found out he had wind element will sasuke new his elements since the chounin exam.

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    will he just found out he had wind element will sasuke new his elements since the chounin exam.
    I think he might be lightning and fire...just a guess..my memory sux, but it sounds right...correct me if i'm wrong
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!