Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Little Brittain - British humour at its best!
    ಠ_ಠ

1950's to 1960's music. I grew up listening to it because my grandmother always listened to the oldies radio station and I just started to like the songs.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The United States! Best Country in the World. I can't see why the rest of the world doesn't like it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Bridezillas...my roommate and I seem to be the only ones who get a kick out of it...but it is trashy and those women are crazy and I love it XD

Decidedly Undecided
    Hmm...Muay Thai. Not too many people I know actually know what it is, but those whoeven though it's basically tdo don't like it. They all like boxing, whe SAME DAMN THING.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Anime figures. Most people I know don't even have any idea what they are. But they're adorable little pieces of art and I love them.

Pokemon as well but that only really applied in high school. Almost everyone at my college loves Pokemon and will be playing Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

A ton of people I know don't like 2D style fighting games as well. It's really hard to find someone to play Blazblue with when everyone would rather be playing Brawl.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

hmm .. cigarettes? is it coutned? lol

Women.
    ಠ_ಠ