Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1187
  1. #1001
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    @ staff: Are you tired of answering these gay questions?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  2. #1002
    former mod
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    @ staff: Are you tired of answering these gay questions?
    Read the first post... it's not like we were obligated to answer questions, if we find them stupid or annoying, we just won't answer. Let me demonstrate you this...

    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    To all male mods/admins:

    If you were gay, which other mod/admin would you like as your partner?
    -

  3. #1003
    Retired Binktopian Mass Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    To all male mods/admins:

    If you were gay, which other mod/admin would you like as your partner?
    LOL. Omg, stop, what if I start getting visions!? >_<;

  4. #1004
    Music With Rocks In Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Read the first post... it's not like we were obligated to answer questions, if we find them stupid or annoying, we just won't answer. Let me demonstrate you this...

    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    To all male mods/admins:

    If you were gay, which other mod/admin would you like as your partner?
    -
    It's fine though, because I know how how you would have answered...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    To all Mods: Favorite song/band?
    Song: Paranoid Android - Radiohead
    Band: A Perfect Circle

    Meh, my taste swirls around a fair bit, and I might give you a different answer by tomorrow, but it's consistent in having the two aforementioned bands at or near the top constantly at least.

  5. #1005
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    LOL. Omg, stop, what if I start getting visions!? >_<;
    Maybe it will take your mind off your flu, dear
    *hugs*


    Btw, am I on the way to getting an infraction yet?

  6. #1006
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,698
    zidane21ps, You said you were going into military service? If that's the case, what branch?

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  7. #1007
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    zidane21ps, You said you were going into military service? If that's the case, what branch?
    I hope he ends up in a tank division. It would make all our IRC conversations about him travelling around Europe come true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  8. #1008
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,720
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Mods: What's your favorite naruto filler?? Or can't you choose because they're all so awesome?
    Episode 101. I think it was a filler. It was the Kakashi mask episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    To all Mods: Favorite song/band?
    This changes daily :x. Currently I really like the song Superster by Jiggy Djé and SirOJ (dutch hip-hop). My favourite band is Metallica.

    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    To all male mods/admins:

    If you were gay, which other mod/admin would you like as your partner?
    Tech. He is a good listener and barely talks back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    @ staff: Are you tired of answering these gay questions?
    No, I'm still having a orgasm everyime I see a new question.
    Last edited by Phixion; 07-08-2009 at 04:26 PM.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  9. #1009
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Mods: What's your favorite naruto filler?? Or can't you choose because they're all so awesome?
    If the Kakashi mask episode is a filler, that one although I think it was a coverstory...but if not, then the only one I remember. Iron Chef Naruto style (Naruto rasenganed the dough to make noodles...what?...ninja chefs? what?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    To all Mods: Favorite song/band?
    Currently, DOA by Jay-Z. Changes hourly. (GO AWAY TAYLOR SWIFT!)

    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    To all male mods/admins:

    If you were gay, which other mod/admin would you like as your partner?
    Please don't. I already have a long list of people I can never meet due to the answer to this question. Don't make the list longer. I'm running out of parchment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    @ staff: Are you tired of answering these gay questions?
    No they're de-wait-for-it-lightful. Delightful.

    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I hope he ends up in a tank division. It would make all our IRC conversations about him travelling around Europe come true.
    Woofcat and I would just stop him in our Mangashare Armored Car™.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  10. #1010
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    To all male mods/admins:

    If you were gay, which other mod/admin would you like as your partner?
    As long as I'm on top it doesn't matter who my partner is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •