Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119
Results 1,181 to 1,187 of 1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    We're just ordinary people, living our ordinary lives. :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    What Arbitrary said.
    What they said. We are all normal people, except for thsv. Stay away from him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I am... Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a question to all the global moderators and that is what's up with the lack in moderation in getting rid of all this spam and all the gay ass bots that appear in these forums with their random gibberish/links? If it were up to me and I was a global moderator I would definitely perform my proper duties and get rid of these vermin that infest these forums in a flash.

Quote Originally Posted by StryderHyriu View Post
    I have a question to all the global moderators and that is what's up with the lack in moderation in getting rid of all this spam and all the gay ass bots that appear in these forums with their random gibberish/links? If it were up to me and I was a global moderator I would definitely perform my proper duties and get rid of these vermin that infest these forums in a flash.
    I absolutely can't believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by StryderHyriu View Post
    Sites mainly dead man, there are hardly any new members and it's just us kids who're getting older and going through college and getting our careers started and whatnot. We mostly all know or recognize posters from years ago who we know we can talk to about our favorite manga and the mods have grown up and moved on with their lives and rarely frequent the boards. I miss the good ol' days when you would get responses on posts within 5-10 minutes instead of having to wait a day.

Retired Administrator
    Indeed true. Hopefully you should see less Spam now, I've been working on curtailing that this last week and perhaps these forums will become usable again.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here