Page 92 of 119 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1187
  1. #911
    Gotwoot? The Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Translation: He dresses up like a school girl and offers sex for money.
    And how do you know this exactly?

    Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded



    Set made by Ravona

  2. #912
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohanssj237 View Post
    Mods, what is your occupation IRL?
    I'm a chef.

  3. #913
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    NPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    894
    Am I meant to answer questions? Or is that only when Asce gives me back powah?


  4. #914
    Retired Binktopian Mass Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    And how do you know this exactly?
    I once stole his wallet like that. It was one-time only.

  5. #915
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    Am I meant to answer questions? Or is that only when Asce gives me back powah?
    Didn't I do this already? Wait, weren't you the one who said you didn't want it?


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  6. #916
    Music With Rocks In Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Didn't I do this already? Wait, weren't you the one who said you didn't want it?
    No, that was probably me. In fact, I told you to give it to NPG instead. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

    Anyway, there's one important question I don't think has been asked: Who the hell wants to get to know the MS staff members?

  7. #917
    former mod
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,074
    Do you really want me to go through the 92 pages of this thread and collect the names of the poor souls who do want to get to know us?
    (once again a rhetorical question... or more like, fuck you I won't do that anyway ;D)

  8. #918
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Anyway, there's one important question I don't think has been asked: Who the hell wants to get to know the MS staff members?
    BWORMKING, erynsim, guy, Damon Max, RaGNORAK, Stev3child, Freakshow,
    FrozenIce, DECK, Vyrjj_X, Gecko Moria, lazybum, Redfuzzy, Queenofmuffins, RyuSensei, [JUiCE], REDXIII, Arisato-kun, The Ama, Daraiki, Tadashi Seiren, Monkey D. Dragon, Gohanssj237, Tyki Mikk Kyou, Amargo Deathscythe, escapeejm, xioaxioa, Hand Banana, Crill3, DukeTheGold, Ravona, What Is My Name?, draciel, stewchan, RedPan, lazy_me, blueiris385, Petelin, Whitebeard, eazybrowniemix, House-sama, Mister Death, Arbitrary, Ninjastik, Gameboy, ByaKuya_, Cipo, eternity, Kikiz, NarutoSageMode, Shikamaru-sensei, Dokuro no Kishi, RedneckNoob, Simian, The Archangel, tatsukai1990, KingDrago, Hagane, the Ice Nomad, ladypan23, Wingzy, KADOKAWA, Deadfire, Soniic, Sangaz, hatsuharupeace, Masgrande, and Greg.

    Any more stupid questions?


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  9. #919
    Retired Binktopian Mass Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    BWORMKING, erynsim, guy, Damon Max, RaGNORAK, Stev3child Freakshow,
    FrozenIce, DECK, Vyrjj_X, Gecko Moria, lazybum, Redfuzzy, Queenofmuffins, RyuSensei, [JUiCE], REDXIII, Arisato-kun, The Ama, Daraiki, Tadashi Seiren, Monkey D. Dragon, Gohanssj237, Tyki Mikk Kyou, Amargo Deathscythe, escapeejm, xioaxioa, Hand Banana, Crill3, DukeTheGold, Ravona, What Is My Name?, draciel, stewchan, RedPan, lazy_me, blueiris385, Petelin, Whitebeard, eazybrowniemix, House-sama, Mister Death, Arbitrary, Ninjastik, Gameboy, ByaKuya_, Cipo, eternity, Kikiz, NarutoSageMode, Shikamaru-sensei, Dokuro no Kishi, RedneckNoob, Simian, The Archangel, tatsukai1990, KingDrago, Hagane, the Ice Nomad, ladypan23, Wingzy, KADOKAWA, Deadfire, Soniic, Sangaz, hatsuharupeace, Masgrande, and Greg.

    Any more stupid questions?
    Yes.

    How long did it take you type that?

  10. #920
    Music With Rocks In Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    623
    Asce, that is impressive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •