Page 92 of 119 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Translation: He dresses up like a school girl and offers sex for money.
    And how do you know this exactly?

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by Gohanssj237 View Post
    Mods, what is your occupation IRL?
    I'm a chef.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Am I meant to answer questions? Or is that only when Asce gives me back powah?

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    And how do you know this exactly?
    I once stole his wallet like that. It was one-time only.

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    Am I meant to answer questions? Or is that only when Asce gives me back powah?
    Didn't I do this already? Wait, weren't you the one who said you didn't want it?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Didn't I do this already? Wait, weren't you the one who said you didn't want it?
    No, that was probably me. In fact, I told you to give it to NPG instead. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Anyway, there's one important question I don't think has been asked: Who the hell wants to get to know the MS staff members?

former mod
    Do you really want me to go through the 92 pages of this thread and collect the names of the poor souls who do want to get to know us?
    (once again a rhetorical question... or more like, fuck you I won't do that anyway ;D)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Anyway, there's one important question I don't think has been asked: Who the hell wants to get to know the MS staff members?
    BWORMKING, erynsim, guy, Damon Max, RaGNORAK, Stev3child, Freakshow,
    FrozenIce, DECK, Vyrjj_X, Gecko Moria, lazybum, Redfuzzy, Queenofmuffins, RyuSensei, [JUiCE], REDXIII, Arisato-kun, The Ama, Daraiki, Tadashi Seiren, Monkey D. Dragon, Gohanssj237, Tyki Mikk Kyou, Amargo Deathscythe, escapeejm, xioaxioa, Hand Banana, Crill3, DukeTheGold, Ravona, What Is My Name?, draciel, stewchan, RedPan, lazy_me, blueiris385, Petelin, Whitebeard, eazybrowniemix, House-sama, Mister Death, Arbitrary, Ninjastik, Gameboy, ByaKuya_, Cipo, eternity, Kikiz, NarutoSageMode, Shikamaru-sensei, Dokuro no Kishi, RedneckNoob, Simian, The Archangel, tatsukai1990, KingDrago, Hagane, the Ice Nomad, ladypan23, Wingzy, KADOKAWA, Deadfire, Soniic, Sangaz, hatsuharupeace, Masgrande, and Greg.

Any more stupid questions?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

BWORMKING, erynsim, guy, Damon Max, RaGNORAK, Stev3child Freakshow,
    FrozenIce, DECK, Vyrjj_X, Gecko Moria, lazybum, Redfuzzy, Queenofmuffins, RyuSensei, [JUiCE], REDXIII, Arisato-kun, The Ama, Daraiki, Tadashi Seiren, Monkey D. Dragon, Gohanssj237, Tyki Mikk Kyou, Amargo Deathscythe, escapeejm, xioaxioa, Hand Banana, Crill3, DukeTheGold, Ravona, What Is My Name?, draciel, stewchan, RedPan, lazy_me, blueiris385, Petelin, Whitebeard, eazybrowniemix, House-sama, Mister Death, Arbitrary, Ninjastik, Gameboy, ByaKuya_, Cipo, eternity, Kikiz, NarutoSageMode, Shikamaru-sensei, Dokuro no Kishi, RedneckNoob, Simian, The Archangel, tatsukai1990, KingDrago, Hagane, the Ice Nomad, ladypan23, Wingzy, KADOKAWA, Deadfire, Soniic, Sangaz, hatsuharupeace, Masgrande, and Greg.

Any more stupid questions?
    Yes.

How long did it take you type that?

Asce, that is impressive.