Asce: How hot are you?

EDIT : All mods/admins:
    Would you call yourself geeky and why?
    Last edited by Aoshika; 03-15-2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: additional question

Veteran Member
    Asce: How hot are you not?

Retired Administrator
    Yes, anyone who has seen every starwars, can quote clerks, and tell you about at least 50 movies you should see that you have never heard of, is Geeky.

If there was no Mangashare then what would you be doing right now?
    Running some other site / forum. I seldom find myself out of internet work. Been staff at one site or another since I was in middle school.

Which country would you destroy to make this world a better place?
    USA, like you had to ask.

Woofcat: Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
    Well, I know some cemetery workers and there is no graveyard shift. They close at like 5 pm. All of the yard work is done during the day and the office closes at 5ish.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    Asce: How hot are you?

EDIT : All mods/admins:
    I'd answer on a scale of 1-10 but I'd need to use scientific notation.

No, I don't consider myself geeky cause whenever I feel like I am, Woofcat reminds me I'm nowhere near him.

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    Asce: How hot are you not?
    I'm not not extremely hot. Let me put it this way, I don't look like you.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Veteran Member
    [quote=Asce;316438]
    I'm not not extremely hot. /quote]

Does that mean you ARE extremely hot?

Another question (to all):
    Tell me about your favorite book and author. Or if there are many (I am sure that at least zid will say that ) tell me about the last one that made an impact on you.

Retired Administrator
    Tell me about your favorite book and author. Or if there are many (I am sure that at least zid will say that ) tell me about the last one that made an impact on you.
    Snow Crash by Neil Stephenson, It is a great cyber punk book and the only book that I can pick off the shelf any time and read cover to cover.
    PGP Key Here

to Asce: for how long have you been 12 years old?

Retired Administrator
    While I am not asce, he has been officially 12 since
    March 2006
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    To Asce, Wolverine, Zidane21ps, gin0va and Woofcat.

If there was no Mangashare then what would you be doing right now?
    Advising Jackie Chan not to make Rush Hour 4

Quote Originally Posted by Petelin View Post
    Which country would you destroy to make this world a better place?

Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua & Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burma (Myanmar) Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, Democratic Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador East Timor Egypt El Salvador England Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Germany Ghana Great Britain Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal The Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Northern Ireland Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian State* Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru The Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda St. Kitts & Nevis St. Lucia St. Vincent & The Grenadines Samoa San Marino São Tomé & Pr*ncipe Saudi Arabia Scotland Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City (Holy See) Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara* Wales Yemen Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe

Close your eyes and randomly pick one

Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    All mods/admins:

Alas I am not a geek :(

Most recent book I read was Roald Dahl's B.F.G.

former mod
    I'm so covered with my final exams, didn't touch a book for 2 months or so already... and before that I just read philosophical and psychological books :/ (mainly Freud and Dostojewski - both in German. I'll try to refresh my russian skills and reread Dostojewski in russian sometime between June and October. Преступление и наказание to be more exact :x)

The last novel I read was The Purification Ceremony by Mark T. Sullivan, an author that I really like. But the book that left the biggest impact on me is Jinn by Matthew Delaney. You won't belive that it's his first book, after you read it...and from what I heard, the movie-rights were sold immediately to touchstone pictures, after it got published. I can't await his next book, which will be published in 2009 in the US.