Page 8 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    Orange nicks dont have any powers except giving out infractions. that's all they can
    That is still better than a slap in the face

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    Orange nicks dont have any powers except giving out infractions. that's all they can
    Please tell me that doesn't include Whitebeard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    Mods.
    Just because your mods. People think your all powerful and awesome.
    But do you think anyone would think the same if they met you in RL?
    Lol @ that question.

Retired Administrator
    how high can a normal user rise? Plenty of mods have been selected from the community if they are active and seem to have a level head. Administrator would be hard as of right now all the administrators are the founders of the three groups that have merged.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    founders of the three groups that have merged.
    mind if i ask about the 3 groups, just out of curiosity, n coz i can't think of anything else to ask rite now

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    mind if i ask about the 3 groups, just out of curiosity, n coz i can't think of anything else to ask rite now
    Good point. Blood scans, Binktopia and......?
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

former mod
    It's bludshock, blood-scanlations and binktopia, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    It's bludshock, blood-scanlations and binktopia, I guess...
    El Correcto~

Mods.
    Unless someone of our staff secretly is a celebrity, prince, king, dictator or comedian no-one is awesome.

I suppose I'll now address the 2937504812 questions directed at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Asce - How do you put glasses in your cupboard, upside down or normal?
    lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    yeah about the whole global socioeconomic status of the entire world, what do you guys think? is it the "end of days", or is this just something that happens every now and again
    Capitalism is cyclical, the down is necessary for everything to even out. The ups will come in years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    All moderators - What'd be in your music playlists?
    Mostly rap and hip hop. I also have eurobeat and anime music with a little bit of Chinese pop in there (mostly at the influence of my brother)

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    All mods...whats the funniest thing you've seen happen on MS forums or IRC?
    Woofcat's irate remarks are always a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    To all the Moderators:

How did you become a moderator for MangaShare. I mean, were you selected from something, just friends with the admin/s or.............what ?

[I could just ask a specific one but I'm guessing every moderator probably has a different story]
    My emotional journey began at the age of 12 when I met Woofcat. He saw my brilliance and promoted me to Naruto Moderator (I use the word promoted loosely). Shortly after, Blud got addicted to blow and during one of his out of control withdrawals, he promoted all the mods to globals.

Quote Originally Posted by ladypan23 View Post
    Is global warming a brilliant scheme to sell eco-friendly products or do I need to buy some? And, yes, what is playing in your mp3 player?
    Do whatever you want. Global warming exists but will not be the downfall of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Asce: Do you think China and Taiwan should kiss and make up or duke it out?
    Speaking as a descendant of the weaker of the two, I'd rather they didn't duke it out but kissing and making up is impossible until China ceases being Communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    but anyway heres my question Asce whats the most retarded thread you've ever removed (i ask you this because it seems like you've deleted the most threads)
    I've deleted threads declaring Kanon as Naruto's mom, Sasuke as Naruto's brother and Pein as Naruto's uncle. Fuck all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Asce - how tall are you? You may not not tell us your age, but if yer taller than 150 cm,
    you can't be 12 anymore ;_;
    149.99cm

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    TO ALL MODS

honestly, who do you prefer to be in a thread/forum with, bleachtards or narutards?
    Bleachtards

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    to Asce and gin0va:
    did you stop your activity in 'The SOS Brigade' because you lack time or you simply don't care?
    Lack of time and interest in that thread. Not lack of interest from me, but lack of interesting events. There is nothing going on there, nor is there any groundbreaking news in the Haruhi world so it's only natural that the thread is inactive.

ill be all honest with you gin0va, i thought you were a girl all the way up until a few post ago >.< im soooooo sorry

WHO IS THE SUPREME MOD?
    This seems like a question either designed to evaluate all of our enormous egos, or to pit us against each other. To be honest there is no supreme mod. If we're including admins Woofcat would be the one who stands above all at the moment cause Blud's in rehab. If we're gonna be really honest, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Are any of you worried about Blud's lack of activity, and (this most likely won't get answered) has there been any talk about who might be the successor of Blud?
    Blud has not abandoned us. I can assure you that much. I can't give you details of his status but I can tell you I have spoken with him recently.

Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    What?? Don't you know there are no girls on the internet.

And I have a question about the mods. How old are you?

indeed.

ASCE how cool do u think u are?
    It is impossible to evaluate my level of coolness on a numerical scale, or one that exists in reality. If I let all of my coolness out, it would shatter the very fabric of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    where r u from?to all mods besides gin, cuz i know hes dutch

America.....fuck yeah?

which mod loves giving out infractions and bans

I'd say none of us because we're all pretty fucking lazy and giving infractions/bans requires work. To be honest, we'd all be much happier if we weren't really needed and we could just reap the benefits of having a shiny blue name. Unfortunately, that is impossible as the population of idiots increases exponentially.

Asce, how come you don't like other's sense of humor but you like your own?
    Simple. I am hilarious. No seriously though, you have made me laugh before Hand Banana. It's just most of the time, the jokes are simply stupid. 100% stupid. You could ask people on skype, I spend most of the time laughing at them when I'm on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Ok, based on a answer to my question earlier, I'm confused. How many Mods are there and how are they distributed throughout the forum.

I mean global or otherwise..............................

Ahhh.................... another dumb question, how many Admins do we have and if the Admin is sick, die or kidnapped who is the replacement stand-in who can deal with Admin stuff.
    See http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showgroups.php?.
    We have enough staff members so that when one disappears, we are able to continue functionality. (sorta)

Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    So, I have a question: Which of the mods/admins are single, and which have girl/boyfriends? I am guessing none are married.
    I'm...hmmm....I don't really know how to describe it. Oh well, let's go with single.

Mods.
    Absolutely. Also, a person can hide behind text but it's very hard for him to hide behind his voice and words on skype. Also, I am pretty much the same in real life as I am on here so the reaction is no different.

MY GOAL IS SET!!!

honestly, if you could give up your mod status for one day, would you? (ALL MODS)
    I will most likely retire as a moderator sometime. Or 20 years later, you'll still be stuck with me. Who knows? But in reality this moderating thing isn't the fun part. Being a moderator isn't that great. The biggest benefit to being a moderator would probably be that when you become one, you get to know the other staff members better, most of which are pretty cool. I'd be pretty bored if I was the only mod.

Clusterfuck of questions successfully answered!

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

former mod
    most of which are pretty cool.
    Am I cool? ;_;

hahaha, nice collection of answers - now tell me your real body height! NAO!

Oh, and a reason for opening this thread... beside being bored.