Page 78 of 119 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
    i meant buy which stocks

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i meant buy which stocks
    I would recommend buying stock in Toyota/Honda as they are still doing pretty good and their shares price is low.

wow wolverine of all the people i expected a real tip out of you were pretty much on the bottom end of the list. >_> .guess you arent all about chicks.

zid i could kick your ass on almost all the chans we both are on other than #mangashare

Q: who is the only manga or anime character who you would fuck if they could be alive in real life? (i dont give a fuck about this question and i just wanted to do the rant. the question is to just keep zid off my ass)
    sig by:ImotoChan

former mod
    Question: name those channels please
    Question2: who wants to take your ass?

And to answer yours... there are quite a few but since they aren't alive,
    nor ever will be, I'll just stick with 3D chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by R@GN0R/\K View Post
    Q: who is the only manga or anime character who you would fuck if they could be alive in real life? (i dont give a fuck about this question and i just wanted to do the rant. the question is to just keep zid off my ass)
    Like I could choose only one.

The Natsume sisters. At the same time if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

former mod
    Questions, not suggestions, don't ruin it.

Is it possible to create more sections for specific mangas like the current Naruto,Bleach , one piece?
    2. When will mangashare die?

Quote Originally Posted by Petelin View Post
    Is it possible to create more sections for specific mangas like the current Naruto,Bleach , one piece?
    2. When will mangashare die?
    It's possible. It's just a case of 'Is there the need?' Why have an entire forum when a thread will do? When I first joined there was no D.Gray-Man forum. It got popular enough to require its own forum.

2) Not whilst Asce and Zidane are around. You have no idea just how much we all owe them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

@thsv

gin0va tried making weekly discussion threads in the Shonen Section for the other weekly's. It failed. So I doubt full new sections would be necessary.

former mod
    Hearing some praise is a completely new experience, but let's not get all sentimental.
    we all do what we can.

And yeah, sure it's possible, problem though is, that there isn't that much interest, get us more active members who'd love to actually talk about those mangas, and we'd really consider it. But from my point of view, there isn't any sense in having inactive and dead forums which unnecessary fill the website. Also, Woofcat hates new forums.