Page 18 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    Retired Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    To Umbra, gin0va, Asce, and Woofcat:

Let's say you're sitting in your computer chair and realize that you're thirsty. You see an empty bottle of Gatorade on the floor, a used condom in the trash can, 42 empty tall boys, yarn, toe nail clippers, a razor blade, a Sig P250, an empty computer tower case, a microphone, an empty box of tissues, a full box of tissues, a week old grilled cheese sandwich, and a fresh plate of spaghetti. You have an erection and are wearing nothing but a banana hammock. None of your clothing is clean, and your banana hammock is covered in dried semen. You have been diagnosed with rectal cancer and you will die in two months. What do you do?

tl;dr

I take the p250 and kill myself. It's a better fate than continued exposure to hillbilly literary works of art.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post

Let's say you're sitting in your computer chair and realize that you're thirsty. You see an empty bottle of Gatorade on the floor, a used condom in the trash can, 42 empty tall boys, yarn, toe nail clippers, a razor blade, a Sig P250, an empty computer tower case, a microphone, an empty box of tissues, a full box of tissues, a week old grilled cheese sandwich, and a fresh plate of spaghetti. You have an erection and are wearing nothing but a banana hammock. None of your clothing is clean, and your banana hammock is covered in dried semen. You have been diagnosed with rectal cancer and you will die in two months. What do you do?
    err... no idea, cant imagine what i'd do... lol

To all mods: Blondes or Brunettes?

all mods.....u do some kind of sport in a club and when which kind of sport???
    if u arent in a club,what kind of sports u like??'

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    Yes you are soon ill start a worship thread about all of you and
    who knows maybe even a cult someday
    what?? you don't know we already have a religion "cult of blud" and this is the sovereign nation of binktopia ruled by pretty in pink party. get yourself up to date. we also have a cult of Woofcat but its a closed group . babo is a god of scanlating. binky has something i don't remember what O_O.
    sig by:ImotoChan

former mod
    Oi Ragonrak, don't you forget "L'enfant terrible" - zidane21ps?

Who's posting posts like this:

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    1. fuck you, I can still infract you - and I wasn't answering your question...

2. gin0va, he's a bleachtard and he's trolling around

Come on people, don't you have more personal, interesting questions?

I mean, BWORMKING, lmao, how EGO are you? Even when you now have the chance to ask the mods something, all you ask about is basicly you. Whether they hate you or the narutards more.

So, whats your favorite food, mods.
    (Am not asking Woofcat here, I know he's like: "morphine >>> food - who needs food anyway, bwahaha")
    ...when he's drunk on the forums? Sorry about that btw -
    don't take it personal or anything... it wasn't meant to be as serious as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    brunettes.

Would any of you cosplay if you had a good costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Brunettes although I'm more prone to end up with a blonde...

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    all mods.....u do some kind of sport in a club and when which kind of sport???
    if u arent in a club,what kind of sports u like??'
    I assume by sports club you mean team? I'm on the basketball team. Other teams I've been on include football, track and briefly lacrosse although I sucked at lacrosse. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Would any of you cosplay if you had a good costume?
    If I was going somewhere where it'd be appropriate...if I'm going out on a friday night then no, I wouldn't be cosplaying.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post

I like pie.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    TO ALL MODZ

where the hell do you all live? country, state, province all the specz please
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009