Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1187
  1. #991
    Retired Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Any staff member: What would you do or think or say if your very closest best friend declares him/her- self homosexual and in love with you?
    Been there, done that. Uhh nothing changes except for odd sexual remarks

    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    @ staff
    Do you own a driver's licence? And if, what kind of vehicle?
    Yes I have a license I drive a fantastic bicycle to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    I just wondered, what was the most stupid reason someone gave for reporting someone else's post.
    When people think they are replying, and you get a report that is like "I see your point but I don't think the economy is that bad"
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

  2. #992
    NEEDED DECK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Been there, done that. Uhh nothing changes except for odd sexual remarks
    I Agree. I can see that first of putting a ice wall because of sexual behavior, there is a valuable friendship to take care. As I saw today, A friend-ship never sinks =D

  3. #993
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    I dont get your answer clearly, but its OK, gar enough... >_<
    It really isn't at all...it's a song about buttsex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Been there, done that. Uhh nothing changes except for odd sexual remarks
    That and the occasional awkward silences which arise from realizing you're sitting on the chair that he has gay sex in.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  4. #994
    NEEDED DECK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,206
    ewww so gross XD

  5. #995
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    @ staff
    Do you own a driver's licence? And if, what kind of vehicle?
    I'm a proud 24 year old...with no driver's license. But I own this:



    Looks the same...except that it's green. Yes...it's shiny.

    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    I just finished school like last week... gonna get a physical job next week, until my military service starts... then university, so probably again some physical side-job :x

    Physical job =! man-whore... yet.

    Seriously, we should make some rule to forbid IRC regulars asking questions...
    For some reason...I'm not surprised you'd do military service.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  6. #996
    Gotwoot? The Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    909
    Mods: What's your favorite naruto filler?? Or can't you choose because they're all so awesome?

    Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded



    Set made by Ravona

  7. #997
    Volfstein Tadashi Seiren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Zuellni
    Posts
    2,907
    To all Mods: Favorite song/band?
    Ava&Sig by Ravona


    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

    ipsa scientia potestas est

    Senjougahara Fascination!

  8. #998
    Retired Binktopian Mass Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Mods: What's your favorite naruto filler?? Or can't you choose because they're all so awesome?
    They all sucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    To all Mods: Favorite song/band?
    No band, artist; Michael Jackson. He has so many good songs, it's hard to choose. So... I won't.

  9. #999
    former mod
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    For some reason...I'm not surprised you'd do military service.
    huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Mods: What's your favorite naruto filler?? Or can't you choose because they're all so awesome?
    Who watches that anyway? Lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    To all Mods: Favorite song/band?
    Impossible to tell. Hell, even a top 5 list is impossibly hard to do. Just saying whatever randomly pops up in my mind right now:
    Metallica - Nothing else matters

  10. #1000
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    To all male mods/admins:

    If you were gay, which other mod/admin would you like as your partner?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •