Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    V for Vendetta(2005):
    --------------------

Evey Hammond: Who...who are you?
    V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what. And what I am, is a man in a mask.
    Evey Hammond: I can see that.
    V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

----------------------------------------------------------------

V: When all your bullets are gone, I better not be standing, because you'll all be dead before you reload.

----------------------------------------------------------

V: Evey, please. . .there is a face beneath this mask, but it's not me. I'm no more that face than I am the muscles beneath it, or the bones beneath them.

----------------------------------------------------------

V: VoilĂ*! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.
    Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
    V: I'm quite sure they will say so.

--------------------------------------------------

Creedy: Die! Why won't you die?
    V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy - and ideas are bulletproof.

Last edited by KandaLavi; 11-26-2008 at 01:44 AM.

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

Why So Serious? - The Joker

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Trinity from the Matrix:

"Dodge this"

Frigging epic.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Cool

Doc: 1.21 JIGAWATTS!?!?!........ 1.21 Jiggawatts!? Oh, Tom, I can't come up with that kind of power! It can't be done, can it?!

Marty: Doc, what the hell is a Jigawatt?

Doc: Marty, the only thing capable of producing 1.21 Jigawatts is a bolt of lightning!

Marty:
    What?

Doc:
    A bolt of lightning! Unfortunately you never know when or where it will strike!

Marty: Well, we do now.

Doc: Marty, according to this flyer lightning strikes the top of the clock tower at precisely 10:04 PM on Saturday November 25, 1955!

Marty: All right! I can handle a week in 1955.

Doc: Marty, you CANNOT come in contact with anyone else while your here! It could cause the destruction of events that havent happened yet!

Marty: Holy shit!

Doc: You haven't come into contact with anyone other then me, have you?

Marty: Well, I sorta came into contact with... my parents.

Doc:
    Great Scotts...!!!! ... Next Saturday night, we're sending you back... TO THE FUTURE!
    ---------------------------------------

Doc:
    The time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe: women!
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

A few epic quotes from Scarface

"Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?"

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

"All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?"

EDIT:

Here's some more:

Taken from Demolition man
    Edgar Friendly: I'm no leader. I do what I have to do - sometimes people come with me.

Epic from Dumb and Dumber lol
    Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

One of my favorite movies, Antz
    "I think everything must go back to the fact I had a very anxious childhood. You know, my mother never had time for me. You know, when you're the middle child in a family of five million, you don't get any attention."

LOL, Wizard of Oz
    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.
    Last edited by MindWanderer; 12-15-2008 at 04:20 AM.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    The Godfather

-I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
    -Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
    -If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.

Veteran Member
    Movie: Shawshank Redemption (only good movie we were forced to watch in English class)

Red: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and it makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a grey place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

Warden Norton: I believe in two things - discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord. Your ass belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank.

Red: Hope? Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use on the inside. You'd better get used to that idea.

Andy: Remember, Red. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Andy: Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.

Red: In 1966, Andy Dufresne escaped from Shawshank prison. All they found of him was a muddy set of prison clothes, a bar of soap, and an old rock hammer, damn near worn down to the nub. I used to think it would take six-hundred years to tunnel under the wall with it. Old Andy did it in less than twenty. Oh, Andy loved geology. I guess it appealed to his meticulous nature. An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That's all it takes really, pressure, and time. That, and a big god-damned poster. Like I said, in prison a man will do anything to keep his mind occupied. It turns out Andy's favorite hobby was totin' his wall through the exercise yard, a handful at a time. I guess after Tommy was killed, he decided he had been here just about long enough. Andy did like he was told, buffed those shoes to a high mirror shine. The guard simply didn't notice. Neither did I... I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes? Andy crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want too. Five hundred yards... that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile.
    Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.

Boggs: Now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give ya to swallow. And after you swallow mine you're gonna swallow Rooster's cause ya done broke his nose and I think he oughta have something to show for it.
    Andy Dufresne: Anything you put in my mouth you're gonna lose.
    Boggs: Naw, you don't understand. You do that and I'll put all eight inches of steel in your ear.
    Andy Dufresne: All right. But you should know that sudden serious brain injury causes the victim to bite down hard. In fact, I hear the bite reflex is so strong they have to pry the victims jaws open with a crowbar.
    Boggs: Where do you get this shit?
    Andy Dufresne: I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?

Red: I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was to wonder how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him.

back to the future 3

"What kind of stupid name is Clint Eastwood!?"

^ I love that one ^
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Shaun of the Dead:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz: It’d just be nice if we could-
    Ed: [playing game in background.] Fuck!
    Liz: - spend a bit of time together -
    Ed: Bollocks!
    Liz: - just you and me.
    Ed: Cock it!

Pete: It's four in the fucking morning!
    Shaun: It's Saturday!
    Pete: No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?!
    Ed: Fuck, yeah!

Ed: I think we should go out there.
    Shaun: But the man said stay inside!
    Ed: Oh, fuck the man!

Liz: You, hang out with my friends? A failed actress and a twat?
    Shaun: Well, that's a bit harsh.
    Liz: Your words, Shaun!
    Shaun: I did NOT call Diane a failed actress!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

-_-'
    Luke, I am your father.

- No... No... NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!