Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    2001: A space odyssey.
    Characters: Dave. and H.A.L.

Dave: Open the POD bay doors H.A.L.!
    H.A.L.: I'm afraid I can't do that Dave.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Dark Knight FTW!
    "Why so serious?"
    God quote from the Joker

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    - Wesley Gibson, Wanted

1- This is not me following my destiny. This is not me following in my father's footsteps. This is definitely not me saving the world. ... This is not me. This is just a mother-fucking decoy.

2- This is me taking control — from Sloane, from the Fraternity, from Janice, from billing reports, from ergonomic keyboards, from cheating girlfriends and sack-of-shit best-friends. This is me taking back control — of my life. What the fuck have you done lately?"

- Joker, TDK
    "And here... we... go."

Tony Stark (Iron Man)
    "Sometimes You Need To Run Before You Walk"

Simple Conversation with a Corny Dialog that became a Classic:
    ================================================== =========
    John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative," or some shit like that. You say "no problemo." And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby."
    The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
    John Connor: Yeah but later, dickwad. And if someone gets upset you say, "chill out"! Or you can do combinations.
    The Terminator: Chill out, dickwad.
    John Connor: Great! See, you're getting it!
    The Terminator: No problemo.

Last edited by escapeejm; 11-11-2008 at 01:27 AM.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

@escapeejm this thread is great and the last one about terminator...Awesome
    well back to the topic
    Back to the future
    Marty: Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, uh, are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
    Doc Brown: The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?

Star wars episode V

Han Solo
    -Lando Calrissian. He's a card player, a gambler, a scoundrel. You'd like him.

Thanks Blue hime!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    mmm......I think I already posted some in the quotes thread, but for the missing quotes thread.

S'all about Keyser Soze from the Usual Suspects

Verbal: Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Dave Kujan: First day on the job, you know what I learned? How to spot a murderer. Let's say you arrest three guys for the same killing. You put them all in jail overnight. The next morning, whoever's sleeping is your man. You see, if you're guilty, you know you're caught, you get some rest, you let your guard down.

Verbal: He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you." And no-one ever really believes.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Billy Madison(adam Sandler)

Bus Driver: That Veronica Vaughn is one piece of "ace". I know from experience, dude, if you know what I mean.
    Billy Madison: No, you don't.
    Bus Driver: Well, not me personally, but a guy I know...him and her *got it on*! Whoooooo-eeeeee!
    Billy Madison: No, they didn't.
    Bus Driver: No, no, they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they did, huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Billy says something really stupid in a contest
    Game Show host
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Thanks Blue hime!

from my favourite movie(lucky Number Slevin):
    Slevin:I'm gonna say the same thing any man with two penises says when his tailor asks him if he dresses to the right or left.
    Lindsey: What?
    Slevin: Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodkat
    My name is Goodkat. You can call me Mr. Goodkat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevin
    The two of you killed everything I ever loved.
    [pause]
    Fuck you both.
    and now the Evergreens:
    Spoiler!

and many more... maybe i add them later...
    No Signature for You!

Cool

To the man of famous quotes, Nicolas Cage, and one of the movie I believe was filled with some of his best quotes on the silver screen.
    ================================================== =============
    Nicolas Cage (Lord of War): I sell to leftists and I sell to rightists. I even sell to pacifists, but they're not the most regular customers.

Nicolas Cage: Back then, I didn't sell to Osama bin Laden. Not because of moral reasons, but because he was always bouncing checks.

Nicolas Cage: I sell guns to every army but the Salvation Army.

Nicolas Cage: Of all the weapons in the vast Soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Atvomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47 or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple nine pound algemation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars.

Nicolas Cage: The first and most important rule of gun-running is: never get shot with your own merchandise.

Nicolas Cage: There are over 550 million fire-arms in world-wide circulation. That's one fire-arm for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is.... how do we arm the other 11?

Nicolas Cage: Bullets change governments far surer than votes.

Nicolas Cage: There's nothing more expensive for an arms dealer than peace.
    ================================================== ==============
    Last edited by escapeejm; 11-11-2008 at 01:46 AM.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Movie: Friday
    Character:Smoky(Chris Carter)
    Scene: Dee Bo takes Red's chain

"Dee bo be like shut the f*** up, I be quite, but when he leave i be talking again"