Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Damn Here's 2 more:

Halfbaked:

Dont worry, Im not gonna dooo what everbody thinks Ima do and spazz out. I just wanna know WHO'S comming with me.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, and fuck you too, Im out!

Here's a quote from "The Mac"

Bitch, I could give a shit about you. Now get out there and GET-ME-MY-MONEY!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Commando

Arnie:Bullsh^t

bond.......james bond..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

" Im the Dude " - The big Lebowski
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Decidedly Undecided
    Bruce Almighty
    Scene:Bruce is doing a live feed on the Maid of the Mist. It is about to go downhill on greased wheels.

Susan Ortega:And now we go live to Bruce Nolan at Niagra Falls. But first, we have an announcement. Aftre 38 years, our beloved Pete Fineman is retiring. Even though Petes shoes will be nearly impossible to fill, we can think of none other than our very own...Evan Baxter.
    Evan:Thank you, Susan. And may I say that a great news team is like a great recipe, really, with a couple ingredients thrown in, maybe a couple of nuts, all baked together with the love and support of our viewers.
    *scene cuts to Bruce's shocked expression at Evan having stolen his earlier news bit, nearly word for word*
    Susan:That was amazing.
    Evan:I know. I wish I'd written something.
    Susan:And now, live from Niagra Falls, is that wacky Bruce Nolan!
    Evan:Hey, Wacky Bruce!
    *For the space of about a minute, Bruce is staring at the camera in a shocked silence, scene cuts to Grace watching the interview from the daycare center she works in*
    Grace:Come on, Bruce, talk, honey, c'mon, talk...
    Bruce's Assistant(I forget her name):Bruce...Talk!
    Bruce:...Thank you, Susan.
    Grace:Oh thank you God.
    Bruce:And congratulations to Evan Backstabber-I'm sorry, Bastard--Bax-TER, rather, on his new anchor position. It's good to know what people can do when great opportunities are given to them instead of me. I'm here at the lovely Niagra Falls, with Katherine Hepburn's mom!
    *Old woman next to Bruce frowns in confusion*
    Bruce:Tell me something. What were you thinking when you threw the blue Heart of the Ocean over the deck of the Titanic? Didn't you feel bad letting Leo Dicaprio drown while you were floating on the big door? Could you maybe have taken turns, or were you just to afraid to freeze you big fat ASS off?!
    *Everyone is just staring at him*
    Bruce:Oh, look, it's the owner of the Maid of the Mist!
    *Bruce pulls a man over to the camera*
    Bruce:Tell me, Bob, why do you think I didn't get the anchor job?
    Bob:I don't want any trouble...
    Bruce:Is it my hair? Are my teeth not white enough? Or like the great Falls, is the bedrock of my life...eroding beneath me?!?! ERODING...ERODING...
    *Bruce repeats the word 'eroding' repeatedly in the background while Jack tells the news tech guys to cut the feed on his signal*
    Bruce:Some of us are stuck on a stupid boat, wearing a stupid hat, while others are sitting in a nice, warm studio, sucking up all the glory. But no matter!
    *Bruce yanks off the hat*
    Bruce:This is Bruce Nolan, saying, BACK TO YOU, FUCKERS!!!
    *At the word 'fuckers', Bruce raises his fist to the camera*

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

From Commando:
    I'VE WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!

And from Showgirls:
    Everybody got AIDS and sh^t!

From Terminator:

Come with me if you want to live.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Pulp Fiction

Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf****r, say what one more G******n time

Dunno if any of you will know this one (thsv is sure to remember it though).
    "Bell Boooooy!!!!!!"
    Excellent film, Finishes with The Who - Love Reign o'er Me playing. Epic.

Matrix: [after killing a man in the plane] Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired.