Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool Your Greatest Movie Quotes............

This is kinda fun & boring so I thought of this Discussion area.........

Post your favorite or the greatest quote you have ever heard from a movie. I mean any quote as long as it's from a movie you watched and liked the words the character spoke.

You can state the name of the character, the scene and movie. Or just the movie and the character. Or, just state the quote and asked for the movie or/character to be stated to you. It's kinda a free for all.............just make it fun, OK.

================================================== ==========================================
    Well, here is mine

Movie:Pulp Fiction.
    Character:Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson).
    Scene: Some Negotiation Skills at Work in a Diner.

"...... Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.......

....... I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass.......... I never really questioned what it meant.
    ............I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice.........

.... Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness........

..... Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that.................

.............. But that shit ain't the truth................ The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

========================================= ================================================== ===
    Remember, to stay on the topic and we aren't here to criticize each other movie chooses just to share a few words from a movie that we thought was cool as hell.............OK.
    Last edited by escapeejm; 11-11-2008 at 01:49 AM.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

nice place for a movie freak like me

Movie: Scent of a woman
    Character:Lt.Colonel Slade ( Al Pacino)
    Scene: conversation on the plane

Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Movie:They live
    Character:nada(Roddy Piper)
    scene:In the bank

"i'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass......and i'm all out of bubble gum"

Movie:
    Spoiler!

Quote: " THIS IS SPAAAAARRTAAAAA!!"

Movie: RUSH HOUR 2

Quote: " Chimon lee Chimon CHimON .."
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

The Dark Knight.

Joker: Never start with the head. The victim gets all fuzzy. He can't feel the next–

(Batman hits him)

Joker: See?

Veteran Member
    Same as PeIn-

Rush Hour 2

Carter:

Chimon Lee, Chimon Chimon!!

Movie: Rush Hour
    Character: James Carter (Chris Tucker)
    Scene: Carter just shoots and kills one of the main villains

"Wipe yourself off, man. You dead."

Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

quote: I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest... Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Morpheus (matrix 1)

quote: what are you waiting for, your faster than this don't think you are know you are

and also this made me lol alot

quote:cmon stop tryin to hit me and hit me
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Pirates, Jack Sparrow: "He who fights and runs away, lives to run away again!"

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Cool

Batman (1989)
    The Joker:
    -------------------------------
    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!