Thread: Psyren in 2010

Psyren after 2010?

As we all know "the day of rebirth" will come on 29th October 2009. The end of our world is supposed to be in 2010. So here comes the question which is bothering me lately. Will Psyren end in 2010? I thought it will be as popular and long as Naruto, Bleach and One Piece one day but supposing Psyren has about 150 chapters it won't happen.
    Why do I think that Psyren will be short? When it is 2013 it will be stupid to read that Ageha and crew have to save the world before 2010.

Well, if that Day of Rebirth thing takes place in fictional-2010 before real-2010, I don't see why it should stop serializing. I mean, the plot could still move forward towards new adventures or something. Who was expecting Bleach to have such a huge plot twist right when we thought it was ending and Ichigo would just return to the human world?

Also, there can always be a time-skip, like Ageha and co. going to train somewhere for some years; or going missing to live their own lives (as fugitives, but explaining that would mean explaining my theory about Psyren, and it's too long) and come back when they're twice their current age. Like in 20th Century Boys manga

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    or going missing to live their own lives (as fugitives, but explaining that would mean explaining my theory about Psyren, and it's too long) and come back when they're twice their current age. Like in 20th Century Boys manga
    Oi, spill the goods damnz, can't say that and not tell us.

Meh, I just think they'll have to be the typical kind of heros who are wanted by the government; they save the humans by fighting those bad boys, but will end up involved in some dark business where the government itself is interested, so they'll want to remove the main characters from the map (killing them) because they fear their powers, even after being saved by them.

we are assuming Ageha and crew will stop it. I think it would be funny to see Ageha being the main reason why the whole destruction thing happened in the first place. The story has a quandry like the terminator movies, you can't stop it.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.