Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar

Kakashi will not DIE

People calm down Kakashi is not going to die and he is not going to lose his Shiringan, and here are reasons why.

1. Kakashi is a main character and will be alive to see the end. He's to big of a character to just kill off plus the fact Kishi just kilt off a major charactor not so long ago, so it would be stupid for him to just keep kill off his major charactor.

2. Kakashi has MS. It wouldve been stupid for Kishi to give Kakashi MS and only let him use it once in the whole manga. Kakashi's MS power is to warp things so he probably warped the nail too or someone step infront to take the hit. I know some of you going to say his head went back. His head going back is just a natural reaction that come from something getting thrown at your head. If you've ever had something thrown at your head youll know what im talking about.

3. In Kishi interview he said that this year is suppose to be about Sasuke and it has been mostly about Sasuke. Next year is suppose to be about Kakashi and Sakura. Well guess what its not next year. Why would he say that if he was going to kill Kakashi before it was his year. Also in that interview he says "Sakura needs to grow up" i dont think that Kakashi dying will make her grow up. The thing that will make here grow up is the death of Tsunde. It would make her sad that Kakashi died, but lets face it Kakashi really didnt train her, he might have taught her something but Tsunde taught her most of everything she knows. Also in that interview he said "Something big is going to happen to Kakashi" lets not forget its for next year. I guessing that he will he Hokage is what im guessing. Their is nothing really big enough that i can see, but Madara being Tobi and Kakashi see's his face and relize it. With the big thing being Hokage i think Tsunde will die which will make Sakura grow up.

Their is just some reasons why he wont die or lose his Shiringan.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    What if Kakashi loses his Sharingan only to get one of the Rin'negan eyes! That would be awesome, not to mention huge. While the Rin'negan isn't as fast as Sharingan, he would still be able to use Raikiri. Plus he would better be able to utilize his 1000 jutsu by using the chakra natures for them more efficient. This curse might be a blessing!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

I agree, I don't think he will die, This is Kishi writing a good story

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    I agree, I don't think he will die, This is Kishi writing a good story
    Can he go write Bleach as well?

Naruto is pumping on all cylinders right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    LOL poor bleach.

I would agree finally like thre chapters with out Sasuke. Now I'm kinda worried about the guy.
    Indeed. However, if he can go a few more chapters w/out Sasuke then something crazy might happen.

The earth may stand still, Hand Banana might stop raping, Bleach might actually develop as a Manga, Dragonball GT may wipe itself from existence (please god it never happened right?), Detroit Lions might win a game, and America might actually recover from this broken economy.

Then again, nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Conjurer
    In my opinion Kakashi really was hit by the nail but I doubt it is something lethal. Pain actually said that he will have a taste of a true pain. If pain kills Kakashi, how is he going to have a taste of Pain. I think the main reason he is named Pain is because he likes to play with his victims before actually killing them (Just a thought)

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    In my opinion Kakashi really was hit by the nail but I doubt it is something lethal. Pain actually said that he will have a taste of a true pain. If pain kills Kakashi, how is he going to have a taste of Pain. I think the main reason he is named Pain is because he likes to play with his victims before actually killing them (Just a thought)
    Never thought about that! But if he knows anything about Kakashi, he knows that Kakashi's Sharingan sucks chakra. If Pain hit Kakashi's right eye, Kakashi would have a constant strain on his chakra because I doubt he'll close his eye to rest. Kakashi with little chakra would be a funner play toy for Pain.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    if kakashi doesnt show some new MS techniques, then i dont care if he lives or dies

I think that Kakashi will probably not die, but it will be a awesome plot device imo. Anyone one who says they are going to boycott the series because Kakashi dies, is on crack. I am sorry, but It would only make me wanna read it more.

You're right he will not die, he's already dead.