View Poll Results: Naruto's first reaction when he goes back to konoha.

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • He goes beserk! more tails than usual come out.

10 21.74%
  • ANGER! as soon as he saw the disaster, he left in persuit of pain.

20 43.48%
  • Cry like a little baby, asking himself why all that happen.

7 15.22%
  • good question.

9 19.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto's first reaction?

What do you guys think will beNaruto's first reaction when he arrives to konoha?

he is gonna see konoha get it's ass kicked, and be all sad, and then be like i'am gonna kill you, you son af a bit*h, then he will throw everything he's got at Pain, and most likely defeat pain....

I dont know man, i think after this ITS ON! naruto's being lazy an inactive for way too long and people dear to him had died because of him, its about time he steps up to the game. I think (or hope) that he just goes in pursuit of akatsuki by himself and start kicking some major butt.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    What do you guys think will beNaruto's first reaction when he arrives to konoha?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

He's gonna get back to Konoha and witness the aftermath, cry, ask blame himslef, cry some more. But I dont see Naruto going against Pein just yet. he'll probably take Zetzu or Kisame first. He still needs to test his new abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    I dont know man, i think after this ITS ON! naruto's being lazy an inactive for way too long and people dear to him had died because of him, its about time he steps up to the game.
    I am now offically lost. When did any of this take place?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    zetzu first? lol, thats funny,.. naah, zetsu will live for a long time, believe me,..

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I am now offically lost. When did any of this take place?
    Asuma and jiraiya died, and count the ninjas and probably an important character dying after pain leaves, all because of him. and what has naruto done recently? ...

He will be all shit son WTF happen here bitches. Sakura will be all like, Baka!!!! pain got all up in here, and was all like where is naruto. We were all like, shit bitch we aint tell you. He throw a shit fit and all this happened. Narutos gonna be all like, alight son, I gots to gets to works

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    I think that Konoha will fight off pain ( not kill him ) with many losses of unknown shinobi and 1 loss of a shinobi known to naruto so that he can take it personally.

The people of konoha will question /blame him for not coming to konoha as pain was after him afterall. Naruto will feel like shit.

at the time naruto returns will be the time i think sasuke will reach the leaf village and will try to kill the elders ,with the truth about the uchiha massacre coming out....

then naruto will fight sasuke and end up using itachi's "power" which i think will tell the full true story about how madara actually sent the kyubi and minato is naruto's dad etc etc..

then naruto, sauske and sakura go into payback mode.