Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    eh, I like this manga although Im getting out of Seinen, I hate reading something and it takes a month to republish, then another month for scans to come online - it doesn't seem to matter how popular the manga is either I think the authors just don't care as much, for example the manga "hellsing" came out in 1997 and ended in 2008, with a total of 96chapters, Berserk came out in 1990, and it goes on like that...

Off of the ranting bit, I can't wait to see what happened during the blackout and what konoha(i **think** thats the name, cant remember) did after he turned ZET. - guess that'll be a few months though :|
    Understood, I have a couple manga I like, that have that negative point. Like I have no concept of what even happened to Ubel Blatt?
    It was quickly becoming a favorite. Yeah, wish it had more to do with popularity, too.

By, konoha, do you mean the guy /player who did the news report in the 1st place? Don't worry, I'm bad with the names as well. Think it's because of how long it takes in between chapters throws us off.

I thought that was the name of Jon's girlfriend lol - I may be wrong.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Thinks that her name also, to but I thought you were talking about some1 else..
    Thought they showed that that sweeper guy attacked, and he partially changed, and out of anger broke the Sweeper's arm/ pincer thing.
    because of that, I thought they just wanted us to assume she ran screaming whenever they landed, or that her screaming shown in the car was also the reason for Jin's trust that she would forever hate him.

161 out here on the mangshare reader.

Great chapter.

Kinda saddened, that they introduce their "first one" just to kill him off(because some things will be left unanswered even longer), but also happy that the mangaka was bold enough to do it.

I had a feeling if the sneaky traitorous 1 was smart enough to question his worth, some1 who was supposed to be even smarter, and perfect, should kind of see it his way as well. Only question now is who is he working for?, and who else can be considered "expendable"?

They said something like they want to keep either Zet or Kouga/Alfanz(I assume) alive, to be the "white hat"? Wonder why they want a "white hat" alive in the 1st place? Just to beat him and all hopes of humans mounting a defense, is the only reason I can think of to purposefully let them live.

Chapters 162, 163, and 164 are out on mangareader.net. and here on MS

A kind of really intense 2 chapters. Don't know what to believe regarding who's actually in control of that "evolved evo". Also don't get why it seems like lately everybody is seemingly out of nowhere, and for no reason, betraying their own human race needlessly to the evos.

Can't believe that guy already knows that guy somehow survived and just left him alone anyway.

Still some interesting chapters, none the less.
    Glad that Zet seems fired up to really get into this fight now. Should have had that attitude like 15-20 chapters ago. Slowpoke

P.S. Feel sorry for it, these weird, unreliable, and not regular releases seem to kill interest in this very good series.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 06-05-2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: P. S.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Its been awhile, so if anyone can help me understand something please do.

ok, so the Evo get stronger by generation - meaning the 2nd generation of Evo is stronger then the first and so on. Isn't Jin before the first generation? how is he able to fight with the newer Evos?

I forgot if this was ever explained. obviously Zet isn't a normal Evo, still how if it that he alone can fight with the sweeper , while all the others (including the 2nd generation) fear him.

Its been awhile, so if anyone can help me understand something please do.

ok, so the Evo get stronger by generation - meaning the 2nd generation of Evo is stronger then the first and so on. Isn't Jin before the first generation? how is he able to fight with the newer Evos?

I forgot if this was ever explained. obviously Zet isn't a normal Evo, still how if it that he alone can fight with the sweeper , while all the others (including the 2nd generation) fear him.

Since I seem to be the only other 1 reading this manga, I'll explain to the best of my ability. Now I'm not positive, but IMHO, yes Jin is no normal evo. I'm not even sure he could be considered an evo. According to my understanding, evos even the newer 1's pretty much have set limits. Meaning they don't really get more powerful once they're in their set form. Their set form an power is the limits of their power ever going to get. On the other hand since Zet was made only to stop evos, with some aspect of humanity, introduced, raised and born into him, he is different. For 1 thing, I don't think we have truly see "Zet" yet. All this power has been flashes of Zet's true possible ability, they haven't truly been able to tap into that potential since that scientist/ "his dad" died, thus the complete knowledge died with him.

Either way, Zet was made to, in my understanding, continually evolve, or with the potential to consistently overcome his limits, in order to deal with any potential evos evolution, or next generation.

chapter 165 out on mangareader.net

Not much development, and a bit confusing as chapters go. Probably good example of why the poor readership. And these only 16 - 17 pages is really starting to hurt it's quality story-telling ability as well.

It's been like a year since anything happened in this manga lol - very slow updates and boring chapters do not match up well..

It's been like a year since anything happened in this manga lol - very slow updates and boring chapters do not match up well..
    Hasn't been exactly that long lol. But the 2nd comment is dead on, also, short chapters, and spotty release timing doesn't help at all either.