Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    It gets me mad too, lol, posting today because I was thinking about the mangas I am keeping up with, Zetman is one of the best yet its releases are probably the 2nd or 3rd most shitty of any other manga I ever read (the 1st being Berserk, and the 2nd maybe being Vinland Saga).

Any other Seinen worth mentioning at *least* puts up 1 chapter every month to month and a 1/2 (which still sucks..)

Also like, whenever I get into a manga and I see it updates slowly I get the feeling like it could be dropped easly, ofcourse household names like Gants/Berserk/etc that update slowly wont be dropped, however for like Vinland Saga/Wolfguy/Holyland/Zetman I'm always thinking that they could be let go...
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    It gets me mad too, lol, posting today because I was thinking about the mangas I am keeping up with, Zetman is one of the best yet its releases are probably the 2nd or 3rd most shitty of any other manga I ever read (the 1st being Berserk, and the 2nd maybe being Vinland Saga).

Any other Seinen worth mentioning at *least* puts up 1 chapter every month to month and a 1/2 (which still sucks..)

Also like, whenever I get into a manga and I see it updates slowly I get the feeling like it could be dropped easly, ofcourse household names like Gants/Berserk/etc that update slowly wont be dropped, however for like Vinland Saga/Wolfguy/Holyland/Zetman I'm always thinking that they could be let go...
    Actually heard Holyland is actually completed, it's just a matter of when the translators and such get releases, and decide/ can be available to translate the next (at most) 40 chapters so we know how the series ends.

As for Zetman, Last chapter i posted about was 165, I think...

So chapters 166- 170 are now out on the mangareader. net

Nothing really to say, though. Once again a lot of confusing concepts after months of no chapters, really getting hard to remember everything that has already passed before.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Chapter 171 out on the mangareader. net.

For some reason, a surprisingly long 38-page chapter. They finally beat that chameleon bastard, though, and Zet displayed a confident sense of calm he's been missing lately, so decent simple chapter I fully understood. So a good chapter overall.

Chapters 172 - 175 are out on mangareader.net Decent progression, although I admit to understanding nothing of whats been happening with Alfasz'z former assistant/ w. e. you want to call him. Can tell he's mixing truths with lies, mostly about his reasons why and what his future plans are. Wish they wouldn't keep drawing out his true reasons. it's just annoying by now.

Wow, this manga is much better than I thought. Even if the peace is slow because of a small page number per chapter, the story is really fluent and interesting when read in one go. It's funny how they make you like some character then BAM!!! Dead, but then they pull out:" that was only a dream", or "it's just a minor injury", or even, "he is dead, but his brain is still alive", really this is quite the psychological fight for the main character ;P.

I wonder when we will reach this part of the story:
    Spoiler!

Assuming that Jin was 7(?) years old at the beginning and that now he is 17-18, then this might be after the evol were taken out and Jin no longer can revert back to his human form, or, it's the other Zet, or one of his blackouts caused a mayor incident. Not to mention that Kouga has a white hair here, probably from overusing the bug thing or something else. In other words there are still 2-3 years to that point in time.

This page seems to confirm that there are still 2-3 years before the scene from the first chapter:
    Spoiler!

Anyway, does anybody else think that the 3rd form isn't the last one ? Or rather that the 3rd is Zet's last form, but beyond Zet, might be Net ?

The new Player girl (that came with that doctor) might actually turn out to be a female Zet or something, you know Zeta .

CHAPTER 177

New chapter everyone and it's 34 pages (although 7 of them doesn't have any real context ), just click this monstrous image .

CHAPTER 181

I wonder if his blackouts are truly random, because they happen in the worst possible moments, mainly at points were his "true" purpose is hindered.

There are times when I think of Guyver when I read this manga .

CHAPTER 183

Damn, this is slow and we still don't know what happened while he blacked out again.

CHAPTER 185

A hero comes to the rescue yeaa-... wait what ? LOL. I guess they are worthless in a "Hero's" eyes, or Jin's life is simply more important. I bet that he left his father to die or even killed him himself.

CHAPTER 188

This might be the other Karisma, since it looks a bit different from Zet.