Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kakashi Eye Revelation

Okay, so we all know that Kakasi is losing his sharingan> well maybe this wont be a revelation to everyone, it is to me....

Kakashi's signature thing throughout the whole series has been the sharingan. He wont lose it forever, because rarely do we see characters change their staple completely?? Almost never, and especially not in the begining of the final series of fights for the entire damn series!

So Kakashi is going to get another sharingan, if not two sharingan! Either a) sasuke is going to die and give an eye to his former master (like obito did) or b) sasuke is going to offer itachis eyes to kakashi

both of these would require sasuke to still be a good guy at heart, but i believe his is.
    Good PREVAILS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by inu_qq View Post
    Okay, so we all know that Kakasi is losing his sharingan>
    n how do we know that ???? from the latest chapter, he's more close to losing his life than his sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    n how do we know that ???? from the latest chapter, he's more close to losing his life than his sharingan
    hahahaha.....very true...what would it matter if you lose your sharigan if your already dead!
    Take your pick! Either way you'll get Owned!

Maybe after him having a Sharingan for so long and cquiring a MS, being well suited to the Sharingan maybe he can become like a half-breed Hatake/Uchiha and activate another Sharingan in his other eye o.O

Or more likely he isn't dead or lost his eye or anything
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Pirate View Post
    Or more likely he isn't dead or lost his eye or anything

Wait a second, arent you the same guy whose sig shows Kakashi getting hit with the nail, quoting "A hero falls"? So you think he's actually gonna live. Well I hope he does too
    Take your pick! Either way you'll get Owned!

I think a hero falls come from kakashi gaiden, heroes of the sharingan. I hope he ONLY lose his sharingan. I will be very upset if he dies

There's no way you can tell that Kakashi got hit in his sharingan eye. There's two pieces of evidence that supports that its not his eye he's in trouble of losing, its his life (like Lazybum said).

1. Pein said leaving someone like Kakashi alive would prove detrimental to his plans

2. Kakashi couldn't move. Why only go after his eye? Wouldn't make sense. Pein is going for the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Sannin View Post
    Wait a second, arent you the same guy whose sig shows Kakashi getting hit with the nail, quoting "A hero falls"? So you think he's actually gonna live. Well I hope he does too
    I think he'll live(for now at least) but I want him to die....Story progression and all that!
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

I dont think kakashi can handle 2 sharingans.. because he doesnt seem to have that much chakra.. hes finding a hard time even having to spend his chakra on 1 sharingan itself!

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post

1. Pein said leaving someone like Kakashi alive would prove detrimental to his plans

2. Kakashi couldn't move. Why only go after his eye? Wouldn't make sense. Pein is going for the kill.
    1. For information about naruto ?(if the greatest ninja in the village and former ANBU member whouldn't know that then who ?)

2. It's true that he can't move but that don't mean he can't attack so he will remove/destroy his greatest weapon - sharingan...
    oh and don't forget that pain should know about Kakashis MS because Daidera survived from "that" fight and was saying that he need to report about kakashis power or something simmilar or not