Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    I think that if Kakashi loses his sharigean.... he will be sad? Idk.
    If Kakashi loses his Sharingan, he will be pissed! That eye was a gift from Obito, and it's the most important memory of Obito.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by zwid View Post
    But Kakashi is not powerfull with genjutsu propably. If Kakashi will lose his sharingan he will die , I dont think that Kakashi without sharingan is good point in Manga
    I think that if you look at page 13, you will see clearly that kakashi is using his sharingan for something. also the title of the next chapter is pay close attention which indicates that their is going to be some kind of plot twist. also notice that kakashi is seen pinning the two pein's together, but the second pein is not seen in the following scene and somehow without any explanation everything turns from pein being on the defensive to being on the attack. kishimoto san always gives a hint the battle is not over when he pulls a change up, even if he doesn't draw it.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron_Fel View Post
    I think that if you look at page 13, you will see clearly that kakashi is using his sharingan for something. also the title of the next chapter is pay close attention which indicates that their is going to be some kind of plot twist. also notice that kakashi is seen pinning the two pein's together, but the second pein is not seen in the following scene and somehow without any explanation everything turns from pein being on the defensive to being on the attack. kishimoto san always gives a hint the battle is not over when he pulls a change up, even if he doesn't draw it.
    Good thinking.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    we dont even know if he got hit in the eye

ok my thoughts are that pien will indeed try to kill him. i think he is fucking with kakashi's mind so that he may get any information out of him that he has, make kakashi want to die buy torturing him..... if thats the case either kakashi dies or he is saved some how... maybe naruto.

kakashi though might be fucking with pien back making pien think he is in a better position then he really is. thus genjutsu...

Thread Killer
    yeah me too back with kakashi fuck genjitsu pein fake eyeballs leak haha

He doesn't need a new sharingan if he's dead.

question:

if 2 peins are in the area. 1 being in eye contact with a unchiha or sharingan user and the other not in direct eye contact with the sharingan user or uchiha, would the genjutsu work?

because all perspectives are shared wouldnt the genjutsu be found out and thus have no effect?

kakashis sharingan then would have no effect on pien if it was able to even cast a genjutsu

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    question:

if 2 peins are in the area. 1 being in eye contact with a unchiha or sharingan user and the other not in direct eye contact with the sharingan user or uchiha, would the genjutsu work?

because all perspectives are shared wouldnt the genjutsu be found out and thus have no effect?

kakashis sharingan then would have no effect on pien if it was able to even cast a genjutsu
    If one body is caught in a genjutsu and the other isn't, because of their shared vision, the genjutsu'd body could just rely on the other's clear vision. But I would suppose this also depends on the type of genjutsu casted.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If one body is caught in a genjutsu and the other isn't, because of their shared vision, the genjutsu'd body could just rely on the other's clear vision. But I would suppose this also depends on the type of genjutsu casted.

Yes i suppose it would depend on the genjutsu, but if it becomes apparent to pein body 1 by pien body 2 that he is in a genjutsu then would it be possible to break it and thus mean than pein because of his doujutsu is partially resistant to genjutsu if not all?