Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar

Naruto Itachi's mythological representation

Okay, my theory involves the dreaded tengu, but not the Dark Uchiha bullcrap that we are used to. This tengu theory involves only one tengu, and that is Itachi.

Karasu Tengu ("Crow" Tengu) 烏天狗
    The ancient form of the Tengu was the "karasu" or "crow" Tengu. Portrayed as an evil crow-like creature with the body of a man, it was capable of kidnapping adults and children, starting fires, and ripping apart those who willfully damaged the forest, for the Tengu live in trees. Sometimes, too, the Tengu would abduct human beings, only to release them later, but the "lucky" survivor would return home in a state of dementia (called "Tengu Kakushi, meaning "hidden by a Tengu").

Source: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/tengu.shtml

The most obvious part is the crow part. Itachi is notorious for using crows. The kidnapping part is represented by the fact that, as a member of Akatsuki, he must "kidnap" adults and possibly children. The starting fires is obviously Amaterasu. He was also protective of the leaf as he ripped apart his clan. Itachi's lucky survivors are Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke went mad when his brother kicked his ass, and starting being emo about the whole thing. Naruto was in a genjutsu when Itachi gave him some sort of power.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

emm no

i kinda like it
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Sounds more like Orochimaru to me with exception of looking like a crow.

hmm, thats an interesting parallel.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

basically kishimoto mix and matched classic japanese folklore and stories to make this...thing.

Well it might not be just a Tengu thing. Because I know that According to Japan and shinto Amaterasu used crows quite often. The most famous example was of the one Yatagarasu who like prevented the sun from being eaten by killing a demon or something. So crows could be just like apart of the whole Amatarasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo thing. so it might not even be Tengu related. but still i think you got a good theory with comparatives.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Okay, my theory involves the dreaded tengu, but not the Dark Uchiha bullcrap that we are used to. This tengu theory involves only one tengu, and that is Itachi.
    Karasu Tengu ("Crow" Tengu) 烏天狗
    The ancient form of the Tengu was the "karasu" or "crow" Tengu. Portrayed as an evil crow-like creature with the body of a man, it was capable of kidnapping adults and children, starting fires, and ripping apart those who willfully damaged the forest, for the Tengu live in trees. Sometimes, too, the Tengu would abduct human beings, only to release them later, but the "lucky" survivor would return home in a state of dementia (called "Tengu Kakushi, meaning "hidden by a Tengu").
    Source: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/tengu.shtml
    The most obvious part is the crow part. Itachi is notorious for using crows. The kidnapping part is represented by the fact that, as a member of Akatsuki, he must "kidnap" adults and possibly children. The starting fires is obviously Amaterasu. He was also protective of the leaf as he ripped apart his clan. Itachi's lucky survivors are Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke went mad when his brother kicked his ass, and starting being emo about the whole thing. Naruto was in a genjutsu when Itachi gave him some sort of power.
    I am not trying to be rude, however, I don't understand what exactly is your theory is theorizing. I mean there's don't seem to be any conclusions.

We know Itachi used jutsu that have the elements of crow, however, it maybe due to his preference and not anything special........... I think the key things to remember about Itachi is that he doesn't Konoha to be destroyed and he loves his brother. And, he entrusted something to Naruto to accomplish those two things.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    I am not trying to be rude, however, I don't understand what exactly is your theory is theorizing. I mean there's don't seem to be any conclusions.
    dude you've been rude to this guy ever since he started the kekkie genkai thread. lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    yup
    Dude you're sig is awsome xD

Fuck sasuke ahahah xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad