Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Its not his blood line ability, so its not something he can pass on.
    no, but since he keeps pushing more chakra into his eye and survives because of it, that will be passed on.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  2. #22
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    no, but since he keeps pushing more chakra into his eye and survives because of it, that will be passed on.
    What makes you say that?

    That's like saying since since Asuma kept pushing chakra into his trench knives his and Kurenai's kid will be naturally be able to do it. My point is that it's a trait that is learned.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire View Post
    What makes you say that?

    That's like saying since since Asuma kept pushing chakra into his trench knives his and Kurenai's kid will be naturally be able to do it. My point is that it's a trait that is learned.
    Just like language and intelligence and yet most of us speak and a few of us have intelligence, besides with Asuma and Kurenai, it seems they both have great ability in pushing their chakra to extremities, eyes and limbs, very similar to the Hyuuga predisposition for that, yet not all Hyuuga can do it, but more than the background population. Kakashi pushes his chakra almost exclusively to his eyes and hands, Gai pushes it into his muscles and so on as that is what their natural predisposition allows.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Or they just trained themselves to be able to do such things.......

  5. #25
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185
    Well if your mom is a linguist and your dad's an english teacher does that mean you'll be born speaking perfect english? No.

    Not to mention that most of the time kakashi doesn't push chakra to his eye it drains it from him hence his need to cover it. The only time he pushes chakra into it is when he uses MS and he doesn't use MS enough for that to matter anyways.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire View Post
    Well if your mom is a linguist and your dad's an english teacher does that mean you'll be born speaking perfect english? No.

    Not to mention that most of the time kakashi doesn't push chakra to his eye it drains it from him hence his need to cover it. The only time he pushes chakra into it is when he uses MS and he doesn't use MS enough for that to matter anyways.
    Reductio ad absurdum, so if your mother and father are olympic sprinters does that mean you're gonna be fast? NO, but it means you have a predisposition to, just as with your example they are in those professions because of a predisposition, their child may be predisposed to language and grasp/pick it up quicker than most. Please don't take my logic and try to twist it to your end... you gave an example that was absurd, it wasn't general enough. If Kakashi was not predisposed to pushing chakra through his senses (nose) which seems to be a clan trait just like Kiba can do, the sharingan prob would not hospitalize him but be rejected all together and kill him. Even Itachi states that he is surprised at kakashi's mastery of the sharingan, not being a Uchiha.
    I'm not talking about the skill explicitly just that they can do it better because of natural predisposition and so that predisposition may be passed on. Plus, this does not use real world genetics...
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    It sounds to me like "Natural Predisposition" is another way to say that someone is naturally talented in some way. Anyway with Kakashi, since his kid wouldn't have the sharingan, being good at focusing chakra to his eyes would be pointless.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It sounds to me like "Natural Predisposition" is another way to say that someone is naturally talented in some way. Anyway with Kakashi, since his kid wouldn't have the sharingan, being good at focusing chakra to his eyes would be pointless.
    not totally pointless, if it can make your sense of scent 1000x greater why not the same for the sense of sight, I would peg it as an incomplete sharingan/byakugan (Magnification and better insight than normal as to where an objects trajectory is), the beginnings of a kekkei genkei.

    WOW! way off topic we have become... but I can easily see him awakening another ability.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  9. #29
    former mod
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,074
    hmm, I'm not into Naruto theories, but I do have some knowledge in biologics,
    since its one of my strong subjects...

    It takes at least 3 Generations to change/mutate Gens, so here it won't be the case.
    Kakashi just got his eye and is the first one to possess it. He may be pushing chakra
    into his eyes a lot, but that won't change his genetic structure, since it was a given
    one when he was born. If his kids and their kids would get a sharingan eye, maybe
    after some generations they'd be able better to handle someone else's eye in their body,
    but you can't really predict that. And that was your point, right?

    Either way, one generation doesnt mean anything, especially since this is an exclusion
    and won't happen again, probably.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    This topic is useless... this is no theorie....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •