Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    He cant make the right eye a sharingan, but he can try to do some thing with it, and maybe shot a laser of chakra out of it, if chakra can become light....o, suske closes one of his eyes, too, it just a way of using it....or maybe the other eye must not see what the other is seeing!

Quote Originally Posted by ibbesalley View Post
    I wonder why kakashi closes his other eye when using his sharingan!
    He closes his other eye because his regular eye is extremely susceptible to genjutsu. It is the same reason Diedara fought Sauske with his unprotected eye closed. Also I imagine it would be dizzying to have your two eyes see totally different things...

The manga specifically states that bloodline limit abilities cannot be simply copied. It is a matter of the body's limits, not knowledge of technique. Remember when Sauske first met Rock Lee? How he got his ass whooped because no matter how he saw the movements his body was unable to keep up? It is a similar situation - you can see how the chakra flows, but your body is simply not built to output the desired effect.

Its why Kakashi can't see Naruto's chakra flow and just imitate it and gain a huge amount of stamina. This seems pretty simple.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    He closes his other eye because his regular eye is extremely susceptible to genjutsu. It is the same reason Diedara fought Sauske with his unprotected eye closed. Also I imagine it would be dizzying to have your two eyes see totally different things...
    Your second point was correct. It would be useless to share vision with his normal eye. It could likely confuse his brain. Imagine having one really good eye and one terrible eye. The terrible eye will screw up everything.

No.

Yes
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Its a bloodline ability. So even if he sees how to do it, it really wouldn't matter otherwise he would asked Sasuke to shut his off after the Haku fight. And watched how to do it.
    that sums up

Thanks Blue hime!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Okay, here's my theory. An Uchiha can't use Sharingan until they awaken it. Afterwards, they know what the chkra flow of the Sharingan is and use it whenever they want. My question is, can Kakashi mimic the chakra flow in his Sharingan eye in his original eye? If so, that would mean that Kakashi has 2 Sharingan at his disposal, and the new one may or may not use a lot of chakra.

Sidenote: If this were true, I'd love to see Kakashi shoot an MS laser from his eye!
    i dont think he can mimic the chakra flow, cause aint that part of the chakra circulatory system. and u cant change that
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

it seems strange that kakashi can change the sharringan into ms the most powerful of the sharrigan.yet can not deattivate it to a regular pupil for every day affairs.

Banned
    Kakashi cannot make his regular eye into Sharingan even if he knows how the chakra flow goes. The reason is simple, he doesn't have the genes in his eyes unlike other Uchihas. He can develop his eye wich he gained from Obito because it has the genes to develop. And the reason for Kakashi to close one eye when using sharingan is probably because it's hard to focus while having two different eyes. Also, I'm sure that he has to close it so he can aim better for his Mangekyou technique.

well... a bloodline has to start somewhere, and if you are continuously forcing chakra to the eyes for a particular reason and survive because of it, your descendants may have the trait that allows them to more easily push chakra into the eyes... Sharingan!
    A KEKKEI GENKEI HAS TO START SOMEWHERE!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.