Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar

Question Kakashi and the Sharingan

Okay, here's my theory. An Uchiha can't use Sharingan until they awaken it. Afterwards, they know what the chkra flow of the Sharingan is and use it whenever they want. My question is, can Kakashi mimic the chakra flow in his Sharingan eye in his original eye? If so, that would mean that Kakashi has 2 Sharingan at his disposal, and the new one may or may not use a lot of chakra.

Sidenote: If this were true, I'd love to see Kakashi shoot an MS laser from his eye!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Kakashi knows what the chakra flow of the Sharingan is like. Sasuke is irrelevant in this subject. And although it is a kekkei genkai, Kakashi was able to activate MS with a hand seal, so why not another Sharingan?
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

i wont say that kakashi can active the sharingan if he can se the flow of chakra but kakashi and his sharingan is a total misteries he activate MS and also he activate the third tomoe in his left eye when obito give him his sharingan with 2 tome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Kakashi's a badass ninja. He could pull a hat out of a rabbit...
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    notice this - his left eye is an Uchiha's eye so the genetic code is different from other eyes. Mangekyou and even regular sharingan were always inside the genetic code but unavailable until activation. Obito activated the sharingan and then it was transplanted to Kakashi, whom later activated MS but the structure of the eye in itself didn't change (the genetic structure).

Kakashi's right eye is just a regular eye and does not have the genetic code necessary to activate the sharingan (a genetic code unique to the Uchiha clan) and thus even if he knows the chakra flow he can't activate it in his right eye.

That is why Kekkai Genkai can't be mimicked because to use them you need to have the right genetic code.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

But he was able to activate MS which is supposed to be the most powerful form of Sharingan. Plus Kakashi has surprised everyone with his ability to utilize it. He gained a third tomoe, copied 1000 jutsu, and activated MS. Kakashi is badass with Sharingan, plus, if Pein takes out his current Sharingan, this could be a plot no jutsu in Kakashi's favor.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats not a plot no jutsu in that situation. Having him learned the MS is a plot no jutsu. I can't truly speak on how he developed it unless since its always on its open for further development.
    Kakashi had to mold chakra to use MS.

Sidenote: Oh yeah, in the beginning, Kakashi always had both eyes open when he used his Sharingan. Now he always closes his non sharingan eye.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

I really want to see Kakashi use an MS technique where he shoots a laser from his eye. Kakashi would make Sasuke shit himself if they ever meet again!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

I wonder why kakashi closes his other eye when using his sharingan!

cos one eye is more powerful.

anyway making his eye a sharingan is not possible.
    think eye colours, you're brown eyed and you just transplanted a red eye with special abilities capable of activation. yep.

SEE? Rinnegan > Sharingan!
    Kakashi got nailed in his ass!