View Poll Results: You're opinion..

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do agree..

    11 18.03%
  • No, I disagree..

    50 81.97%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I think you're beating a dead horse here. Anyway, if Itachi wasn't 11 when he beat Orochimaru, at least we can all agree he was at a young age when he did since he was 17 (18?) when introduced in the manga. Also, that little flashback shows who cut off Oro's real hand. So if we were to use simple math and what we know from the manga, we can roughly guess when he first successfully used the body switch and, by proxy, find out roughly how old Itachi was at the time.
    isn't it stated in the manga that itachi was 13 when he became a anbu squad leader!? so that means he killed his clan at the age of 13 or higher and then he join'd the akatsuki, and defeted oro?? so if what i am saying is correct then he is a bit older than 11!?

  2. #22
    First itachi was not 11 when he fougth oro because there is no way he could have won at that age sharingan or not. and secondly oro knew he could not handle the sharin that was why he decided to train suaska to an uchiha level befor taking his body. but oro faild to see the reality that suaska is different from kimimaro and will not just give up is body easily. and yes suaska was smart enough to attack oro when he was in his weakest form when the other bodies started rejecting him . if you look closely at that picture we could all see that oro was in a very bad condition and suaska knew that was his only chance to be free from oro and he fought a half dead man who could not defend himself. shame to suaska and all of you who thinks suaska beat oro.(welcome back master ORO)

  3. #23
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    1) Its never a non biased view when you're involved
    2) You are right. Itachi was still supposed to be in Konoha when he was 11. Its the old "Kishi f***ed up with his date references" arguement again Plot hole no Jutsu anyone?
    3) As good as Orochimaru is, something happened between him and Itachi that scared the crap out of him. Hence he decided to go after the weaker Sasuki's sharingan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  4. #24
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,584
    U make me sick with this Orochimaru adore threads...-.-"
    just accept it. Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi. Oro would be dead almost 10 times if he hadn't developed that forbidden jutsu to make himself almost immortal.
    Itachi and Orochimaru fought using their skills as well as they could and if Oro got pwned this means that he wasn't fast enough. Itachi is way better than Orochimaru in Genjutsu, taijutsu and speed. here you got PROOF that Itachi's skills are superior than Orochimaru's:
    Quote:
    Itachi Uchiha: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 5 - Sta 2.5 - Sea 5 = total 35,5
    Orochimaru: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 5 = total 35
    Ok, they're almost the same but Itachi: a little bit better.

  5. #25
    The Truth MoRdEcaI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    147
    the results of the poll speaks for itself
    The best is yet to come...

  6. #26
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Ok small chance I'm wrong but I'm sure Itachi wasn't 11 yrs old. Also how I see it I think Oro cut his own hand off to escape the genjutsu. Why would Itachi waste his time with his hand when he could have took his head?

  7. #27
    Senior Member master.roly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ok small chance I'm wrong but I'm sure Itachi wasn't 11 yrs old. Also how I see it I think Oro cut his own hand off to escape the genjutsu. Why would Itachi waste his time with his hand when he could have took his head?
    itachi chopped his hand off, freakshow posted the link on the first page.

  8. #28
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Wall of text alert!!! ............Just joking

    This is for those who are interested in knowing this, for some this is difficult to understand how the sannin got "beat" by 11 year old Itachi, and for some it's obvious defeat. This will hopefully give you a bit insight on that matter.

    In this penal Orochimaru decided to challange Uchiha Itachi.

    -"11 year old Itachi defeated Orochimaru in one penal" Or "Orochimaru is weak to Genjutsu"...

    This is perhaps the most popular statement ever used on forums when discussing Orochimaru's strength or failures..

    Well, aside from the fact that Itachi is a prodigy, and the best Genjutsu-user we've seen in the Manga, I'll point out two major problems with this picture:

    Firstly, the top-left panel - Orochimaru is bringing his hands together to "Kai" out of the Genjutsu. Why am I so sure he would escape it, rather than just fail like Naruto did? Because of what happened next - Itachi cut off his hand. Itachi isn't a showy, taunting person. He's cold and efficient - why would he cut off Orochimaru's hand, unless Orochimaru was going to escape?

    Look closely..

    What does this show? It shows that Orochimaru can escape Sharingan Genjutsu. Take in mind the distance as well, shown more clearly on the middle panel of this page. There's a bit over a meter there, no wonder Itachi closed the distance so quickly and cut off Orochimaru's hand!

    Now, if there was more distance, then wouldn't Orochimaru escape and be able to counter-attack Itachi? Or, just regenerate the hand, removing what was once a crippling injury to him?

    The hand was important as Ive pointed out in this thread; The Void

    It's obvious isn't it? Mission failed in gaining Itachi's body, that doesn't say Orochimaru would've lost or got defeated. For many this is common sense..
    But for some this is totally unarguable and is fact that because Oro fled at that moment he was "defeated".

    I'm trying to say that Orochimaru is stronger than Itachi - it is fairly conclusive that he is weaker than Itachi, but I don't think Itachi can defeat him as easily as he "has" in the past.

    If you disagree, then so be it.. Just be glad he got defeated with Susano'o later in the manga. To be honest, who wouldn't be defeated by that swords...?

    So when people say... "HEHE Oro got defeated whot you talking about"..

    For a man who killed two Kage and one of them is no one less than the Sandaime Hokage, also know as God of shinob, later on laughed down KN4, and has made other notable people shit their pants, I wouldn't use that against him... >_>





    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    hmmm.. when i see the title i thinking that u will make a thread about the time line that shows when orochimaru failed to take over itachi, itachi age wasnt 11 years old... but this thread talking about HOW and WHY oro failed to take over itachi...
    well... i think its true that itachi (and also sasuke) could defeat orochimaru because they use a great tactical way... they know orochimaru ninjutsu are way to much to handle, i believe orochimaru no.1 power are his ninjutsu.. 2nd are genjutsu and 3rd taijutsu..
    they know if oro use freely of his hand he has many bullets in his ninjutsu arsenal... thats why they know that they have to "remove" his hand first... but how?? in itachi case he use GENJUTSU... and also when oro's trying to release the genjutsu he immediately cut oro's hand.. for me that means itachi are very smart.. (and later on sasuke follow this way)

    so if u compare itachi and orochimaru with their power, ninjutsu, experience and so on... maybe itachi will loose... but the smartness... well not that i say orochimaru are dumber than itachi, but itachi has sharingan who are a perfect genjutsu tool (that is why oro need sharingan to add his perfection...)

    but i still say itachi defeat orochimaru back then... cause that is really what happen..
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    1) Its never a non biased view when you're involved
    2) You are right. Itachi was still supposed to be in Konoha when he was 11. Its the old "Kishi f***ed up with his date references" arguement again Plot hole no Jutsu anyone?
    3) As good as Orochimaru is, something happened between him and Itachi that scared the crap out of him. Hence he decided to go after the weaker Sasuki's sharingan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    U make me sick with this Orochimaru adore threads...-.-"
    just accept it. Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi. Oro would be dead almost 10 times if he hadn't developed that forbidden jutsu to make himself almost immortal.
    Itachi and Orochimaru fought using their skills as well as they could and if Oro got pwned this means that he wasn't fast enough. Itachi is way better than Orochimaru in Genjutsu, taijutsu and speed. here you got PROOF that Itachi's skills are superior than Orochimaru's:
    Quote:
    Itachi Uchiha: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 5 - Sta 2.5 - Sea 5 = total 35,5
    Orochimaru: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 5 = total 35
    Ok, they're almost the same but Itachi: a little bit better.

    These guy all said part of what I was gonna say ...

    - You know Freakshow I remember you making a thread wondering why it is you get attacked when you make I love Oro thread. You know its fine to say you are a Orochimaru fan and he is you favorite character but the thing is your not very objectvie.

    - You always try to ignore well stated facts to sway the argument your way and make it seem Oro is the best at everything. While its fine to have a favorite chacrter being objective means you look at this charcter in a realistic and fair light and not put him on a pedastool and make outlandish claims.

    -There are ppl out there who love Sasuke but you dont see them making Sasuke could kill the 3rd Hokage or Sasuke is stronger than Pain threads. Call it being real and sensible or just plan objective ppl may like a charcter but they recognize thier limits.

    - Orochimaru himself already stated Itachi is stronger than him , if he could beat Itachi and take his body he would have. Itachi was the one he wanted most and was far ahead of where Sasuke is even now. Its one thing if a 3rd party stated this fact but this came right out of Orochimaru's own mouth Itachi is stronger.

    - I already explainded this like a bazilllion times but in these type of stories you always introduce stronger and stronger villans thats what heightens the tension and keeps the plot intresting.

    -Zabuza was the 1st Major villan a Jounin
    -Then Orochimaru 1st S-class villan
    -Then Itachi whos stronger than Orochimaru
    -Then Pain The leader of Akatsuki
    -Then The mysterious Madara who even Pain takes orders from

    The bar is always being raised

    Who knows maybe Madara is taking orders form somone else too ?_?


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  9. #29
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ok small chance I'm wrong but I'm sure Itachi wasn't 11 yrs old. Also how I see it I think Oro cut his own hand off to escape the genjutsu. Why would Itachi waste his time with his hand when he could have took his head?
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_osaro View Post
    First itachi was not 11 when he fougth oro because there is no way he could have won at that age sharingan or not. and secondly oro knew he could not handle the sharin that was why he decided to train suaska to an uchiha level befor taking his body. but oro faild to see the reality that suaska is different from kimimaro and will not just give up is body easily. and yes suaska was smart enough to attack oro when he was in his weakest form when the other bodies started rejecting him . if you look closely at that picture we could all see that oro was in a very bad condition and suaska knew that was his only chance to be free from oro and he fought a half dead man who could not defend himself. shame to suaska and all of you who thinks suaska beat oro.(welcome back master ORO)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDebbath View Post
    isn't it stated in the manga that itachi was 13 when he became a anbu squad leader!? so that means he killed his clan at the age of 13 or higher and then he join'd the akatsuki, and defeted oro?? so if what i am saying is correct then he is a bit older than 11!?

    As it is shown Itachi took growth hormones. Read this
    http://mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3762
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

    Statistics show I am an idiot

    Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

  10. #30
    Regular Member Vesperia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    These guy all said part of what I was gonna say ...

    - You know Freakshow I remember you making a thread wondering why it is you get attacked when you make I love Oro thread. You know its fine to say you are a Orochimaru fan and he is you favorite character but the thing is your not very objectvie.

    - You always try to ignore well stated facts to sway the argument your way and make it seem Oro is the best at everything. While its fine to have a favorite chacrter being objective means you look at this charcter in a realistic and fair light and not put him on a pedastool and make outlandish claims.

    -There are ppl out there who love Sasuke but you dont see them making Sasuke could kill the 3rd Hokage or Sasuke is stronger than Pain threads. Call it being real and sensible or just plan objective ppl may like a charcter but they recognize thier limits.

    - Orochimaru himself already stated Itachi is stronger than him , if he could beat Itachi and take his body he would have. Itachi was the one he wanted most and was far ahead of where Sasuke is even now. Its one thing if a 3rd party stated this fact but this came right out of Orochimaru's own mouth Itachi is stronger.

    - I already explainded this like a bazilllion times but in these type of stories you always introduce stronger and stronger villans thats what heightens the tension and keeps the plot intresting.

    -Zabuza was the 1st Major villan a Jounin
    -Then Orochimaru 1st S-class villan
    -Then Itachi whos stronger than Orochimaru
    -Then Pain The leader of Akatsuki
    -Then The mysterious Madara who even Pain takes orders from

    The bar is always being raised

    Who knows maybe Madara is taking orders form somone else too ?_?
    Damn straight, accept it, Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi. Itachi would win without a doubt in a match with him, just look at the results from the poll so far and I think you'll see that not many people are agreeing with you. Itachi > Orochimaru.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •