Smile Second Sharingan- Kisame

Hi eveybody,
    this is my first time here on the forum.. I just wanted to let you know something interesting that I found reading for the second time all Naruto's chapter.

In chapter 145 Kisame, after seeing Sasuke for the first time, tells:

This is the second time I've seen another sharingan

When was the first time?
    This statement led me to some conclusions..

Kisame met Madara and, consequently, he knows who Toby is in reality but, at the same time, he acts like he doesn't.

But in chapter 364 Itachi too admits that he's not the only Uchiha alive (excet for him and Sasuke).

Now you are the only one in the Uchiha clan.
    He's not dead and moreover..

Maybe Itachi too knows about Madara/Tobi/whoever else...

What do you think about??

Um...one, the first time would most likely be Itachi. Not everyone knew everything about each other when they first became partners in Akatsuki, I bet, so Itachi's Sharigan was Kisame's first experience. And Itachi was most likely referring to Uchiha Madara. They never said he died, I believe, so that might be where he's getting at. If not, then I dunno how he knows Madara's alive.

But yeah, I'd dismiss that whole Kisame knows Tobi's true identity crap. If that were true, the anime and manga would show more airtime of Kisame eyeing Tobi or the other way.

i'd also do agree that kisame doesn't know that tobi is madara..since tobi just got member of the akatsuki later on...after sasori died..and i think it is itachi he was talking about^^
    "thy will be done"

I think Itachi knows about Madara. With his sharingan i think he could distinguish an uchiha chakra from a normal one. And he could probably see through that mask, unless its made out of a special material. Wow, you know whats creepy, if Tobi's name had 1 more "o", it would be a misspeled "Obito".<--Nothing too Important.
    Assuming that Kisame isnt human, or much older than Itachi, i bet hes lived longer than 12 years, so before the massacre of the Uchiha, he had a very high chance to encounter another sharingan.

Another possibility of Kisame seeing 3 sharingans is first Itachi, the Kakashi, then Sasuke. (ohh yea, we all forgot about Kakashi)

yet another very crappy sig

ur full of crap this thread sucks. u have an IQ of 10. end of story.
    It would take far more than 10 IQ points to go on the internet and type up a post. >_>

Kisame's seen two sharingan before encountering Sasuke. Itachi, and Kakashi. My guess it Kakashi, because since it's apparent that Kisame is Itachi's partner, it would be obvious that he knows about his sharingan.

Obviously the first person he would have saw was Itachi's.

In chapter 145 Kisame, after seeing Sasuke for the first time, tells:

This is the second time I've seen another sharingan

When was the first time?
    I mean, it's pretty obvious yeah? Or did you forget Itachi has the sharingan?

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

it isnt written like that kisame says hes seen two others than itachis and because sasuke only met them after the fight with kakashi the second is kakashi and the third sasuke.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

gray fox ist righ the second sharingan was Kakashi i mean obito eye and the first was itachi and the 3 was sasuke and the 4 whill be (if he bee still a life) Tobi/Obito (madara whould be 5 )

Quote Originally Posted by Bamn View Post
    I think Itachi knows about Madara. With his sharingan i think he could distinguish an uchiha chakra from a normal one. And he could probably see through that mask, unless its made out of a special material. Wow, you know whats creepy, if Tobi's name had 1 more "o", it would be a misspeled "Obito".<--Nothing too Important.
    Assuming that Kisame isnt human, or much older than Itachi, i bet hes lived longer than 12 years, so before the massacre of the Uchiha, he had a very high chance to encounter another sharingan.

Another possibility of Kisame seeing 3 sharingans is first Itachi, the Kakashi, then Sasuke. (ohh yea, we all forgot about Kakashi)
    i agree. kisame fought kakashi earlier that day and then met sasuke, both sharigan users. he says and i quote "this is the second time i've seen ANOTHER sharingan". AS IN OTHER THAN ITACHI.
    he couldn't be refering to tobi because at the time he wasn't a member of akatsuki. we don't even know if he is aware that tobi has the sharingan seriously some of you need to check your manga before you post like the guys who don't know how many jinchuuriki akatsuki have caught
    Last edited by thsv; 08-04-2007 at 08:18 PM.

Thread moved to Naruto board.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!