Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
  1. #11
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    I agree with everything you said expect about the part with Oro......He did have it coming if u think about it.. He trained somone who he believed to have great potential as he(Oro) got weaker as time passed by. He should have expected that Sasuke would betray and kill him at some point other the other. Destroying Oros body was not dishonarable because Oro was planing on taking his body .....(Sasuke is still a dishonorable punk for the other reasons thou)
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  2. #12
    There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    313
    Why didn't Oro just take Sasuke's body and then train himself?

  3. #13
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    I think he had to wait 3 years to switch bodies( i was goin to say something negeative but that would be to easy)
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  4. #14
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    I've wondered about the Oro training Sasuke thing, too... if all he wanted was the Sharingan, it's not like he did anything to further Sasuke in that regard. Not as if he can't learn new jutsus after transferring bodies, or Oro would never switch bodies in the first place... if the training was just to keep Sasuke calm, I can't imagine Oro having trouble dealing with Sasuke or keeping him trapped should the need arise. Granted it'd be a pain keeping Sasuke trapped while running from base to base all the time, but he could just use his white snake poison to keep Sasuke still. All-in-all just silly, clearly Kishi made the call to train Sasuke, not Oro... too bad Oro never developed Plot-no-Jutsu before Sasuke mastered it, it does more for Sasuke than the Sharingan anyway.

  5. #15
    The KiNG. ByaKuya_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,750
    why can't u get over the fact that sasuke kicked his ass and he's dead ? i mean i kno he's ur fav char and all and i don't mean to sound like an asshole or anything and if i do i apologize , but c'mon ... moping around like this isn't gonna make him to come back to life.

  6. #16
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    wow FS you mustve spent a long time typing that :0
    No actually, I spent it on max 7\10 mins... And it was much longer thread... It's just that people would find it tiering if it's too long...

    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    in the sasuke and orochimaru thing... i think the way sasuke talk to ororchimaru are appropriate.. oro train sasuke because he only want sasuke's body and sasuke know it, maybe the way he talk about the uchiha's are exaggerated, but its a proper way to talk to the one who want to 'use' him..
    I disagree.... The fact stays.. Sasuke went after Orochimaru's help, he got it.
    Even if treated as tool he still got what he was looking for. And how did he repay it? He didn't even need to repay him. Just kill and leave him would've been enough, but nooo... He prepared a speech and everything..


    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I agree with everything you said expect about the part with Oro......He did have it coming if u think about it.. He trained somone who he believed to have great potential as he(Oro) got weaker as time passed by. He should have expected that Sasuke would betray and kill him at some point other the other. Destroying Oros body was not dishonarable because Oro was planing on taking his body
    Didn't I mention it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Even though it was obvious and too expected that this day would have come.
    Oro's BODY got weaker. He didn't lose any of his intelligence and abilities..
    Hes body obviously gave up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    why can't u get over the fact that sasuke kicked his ass and he's dead ? i mean i kno he's ur fav char and all and i don't mean to sound like an asshole or anything and if i do i apologize , but c'mon ... moping around like this isn't gonna make him to come back to life.
    Look the post below!
    Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    I wonder how long before all the haters start posting their hate mails und outrageous comments to back up the Uchiha runt.
    Oro doesn't need to come back to life. And this is NOT Oro thread. So stop discussing him...

  7. #17
    There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    313
    Your love for Oro is inspiring lol

  8. #18
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,003
    I personally like Sasuke
    A pie in the sky?

  9. #19
    Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sheepland
    Posts
    527
    I dislike both orochimaru and sasuke with great intensity...
    Both I do like the fact that sasuke has mangyeko now...makes him a tad bit less fail


    Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

  10. #20
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Oohi
    Posts
    1,052
    Sasuke does what he does to reach his goals in life. We might not like it but he's doing the right thing. If he would have went back to the village with Naruto, would Tsunde let him go after Itachi? The answer is no. He never respected Orochimaru from the first place, to him Orochimaru was just another step closer to getting what he want and when he was finished with he got rid of him. Do you think Orochimaru would have just let Sasuke up and leave? The answer is No. Orochimaru would have probably sent all his resources to get Sasuke back, and that would have been more trouble than Sasuke would have need. Plus he need the teammates that he has now, he couldve got them if Orochimaru was still alive. To all the loyal subjects you speak of, where are they now? I'll tell you theyre off doing what they want praising Sasuke for killing Orochimaru off. While some of them respected Orochimaru, most probably feared him.

    So Sasuke to wrap this thing up, Sasuke had to do the thing he does to get one step closer to his goal. He had to go after the 8tails so he could get one step closer to killing Madara. We all know the saying " You got to do what you got to do". Honorable who are we to say. We probably do the samething if we were in his shoes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •