Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Yea right!............... Is a trap!

-Sasuke & Orochimaru

Take Orochimaru as an example. Hes cold, cruel, slightly sarcastic, very sadistic and above all else, Orochimaru cares only for his goals. BUT when he was fighting his former teacher, 1) he still had respect for the Third Hokage, he called him Sarutobi sensei, acknowledging that in Sarutobi's prime he would have lost.

2) In Sasuke's case, when he attempted to kill Orochimaru, not only did he attack him on his bed while being I'll and unable to even move, he came with a preach about his clan and how inferior the likes of Orochimaru is in front of Uchiha and how Orochimaru had lost his ways and is going to get killed.

3) Now, what the hell happened to the 3 years this man dedicated his time on training him and giving him power?. Even though it was obvious and too expected that this day would have come. As he started disrespecting Orochimaru verbally from start and expected to get stronger by Orochimaru's help. Even after Kabuto was constantly reminding him to comprehend the position that hes in, he still chose to oversee that Orochimaru could demolish him any second. It's really pointless to say that Orochimaru is not worth respecting as Kishi has shown that many of Orochimaru's subordinates seem to admire and respect him, and have proven that he can be respected.

Spoiler!

While Sasuke seems to at first acknowledge Orochimaru's powers, and demands that Orochimaru teach him jutsu's and later on when he got what he wanted, attacked Orochimaru in his bed.. "took over" him.. Even after losing on the physical plane. It was obvious Orochimaru allowed himself to be cut up by Sasuke, but when the venom the snakes produced and took effect and paralyzed Sasuke he could off cut Sasuke's head off. The risk Sasuke took there was too huge, but that didn't stop him from continuing disrespecting...

4) He went out freeing his hostages ruining his labs and walking on his land spreading rumors that he killed Orochiamru.

How disrespectful can he get?.
    Lets say he killed him. His last words to the man who made him quite powerful would be "You're nothing in front of these eyes" ?

5) What is Kishi trying to show us by making this character betrayed people who are willing to die for him such as Naruto, Sakura and the whole village? Even if it is to build the plot and their 'bond', he could have been cold yet honorable, at least showing a hint of respect and acknowledgment... But no, instead hes stubborn, extremely arrogant and disrespectful to the people he should respect, even if he hates them, on top of that he has only one track mind.

Only time he acknowledges someone's strength is when he is nearly killed and stumped on!
    At first he is like; "You're sh*t and I'm going to kill you loser" and later on : "Ok I acknowledge you" ... Examples are Naruto, Deidara and Killerbee...

At first I thought, oh well it serves his purpose in the plot, but then if things are going to end in peace with him surviving how can he be forgivable when he messed up so much..>_>

If he's going to retain any honor, he must do something major at the end...
    Like sacrificing his life or something and die on the way..

1) - If you trying to draw comparisons then Kakashi would be Sarutobis Equivlent not Oro they both cared for thier students and trained them to be strong shinobi they never thought of them as tools.

2) - How is this diffrent from Orochimaru fighting Sarutobi when he knows hes an old man past his prime. Wait until he is weak enough to kill then attack sounds like the same method to me. Since Sasuke knows Orochimaru wont grow old his body being weak is the same equivelent.

3) you make it sound like Oorchimaru was doing charity work. He was only helping him get strong so his vessel would be stronger form the get go. Purely selfish intrest at mind.

4) I'l borrow slavkovski quote to awnser 4.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i

is sasuke spreading word that he kill oro?? i never remember that... its suigetsu who do that..
    Also to add why should Sasuke respect him he was just using him as a tool he doesnt give a damn about Sasuke as a person.

5) This is a joke question right..? He resembles Orochimaru just as Naruto reflects Jiraiya. Didnt Orochimaru betray his commrades by using them for experiments then trying to crush the village years later and killing his own master who raised him and trained and favored him and all that is meaningless to him.

Kishi is using the classic villan who was a former friend its just that unlike most stories where this is revealed towards the end of the show with flashbacks. In Naruto we get to see the relationship from day 1 to where it is now to where it is going.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I disagree.... The fact stays.. Sasuke went after Orochimaru's help, he got it.
    Even if treated as tool he still got what he was looking for. And how did he repay it? He didn't even need to repay him. Just kill and leave him would've been enough, but nooo... He prepared a speech and everything..
    u'r right about sasuke went after orochimaru's help... but he definitely learn later on about what truly is orochimaru intention and also the history about oro try to take over itachi... and from that he know exactly what will happen so he prepare the speech...LOL (yes the speech are exaggerated, but that is maybe sasuke's character suppose to be)

BTW... i just realize... there is one common thing that sasuke & itachi do to orochimaru when they fight him... they dismantle oro's hand.. i believe if they dont do it in the very start they will have a very hard time against oro...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    what is that picture got to do with this thread?? unless if u just want to let us know why do u hate sasuke (cause kishi probably like sasuke character better than any character he created in this manga)?? LOL
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Read the last sentence of the pic.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    1) - If you trying to draw comparisons then Kakashi would be Sarutobis Equivlent not Oro they both cared for thier students and trained them to be strong shinobi they never thought of them as tools.
    I didn't get what you mean here... Mind to explain it further..?

How is this diffrent from Orochimaru fighting Sarutobi when he knows hes an old man past his prime. Wait until he is weak enough to kill then attack sounds like the same method to me. Since Sasuke knows Orochimaru wont grow old his body being weak is the same equivelent.
    This is a joke question right..? He resembles Orochimaru just as Naruto reflects Jiraiya. Didnt Orochimaru betray his commrades by using them for experiments then trying to crush the village years later and killing his own master who raised him and trained and favored him and all that is meaningless to him.
    Orochimaru and Sasuke are far from being alike!

- Sarutobi knew Orochimaru was seeking revenge, this he shoul've prepared himself (Which he did)
    - Sarutobi betrayed Orochimaru, Orochimaru didn't betray his friends nor the village, they betrayed him. (For greater goods of course) Later on secretly started doing experiments... before that he was only cold..

Also to add why should Sasuke respect him he was just using him as a tool he doesnt give a damn about Sasuke as a person.
    Didn't I mention why he still shouldn't prepared for speech and started disrespecting him? Did you read the first page at all...

Kishi is using the classic villan who was a former friend its just that unlike most stories where this is revealed towards the end of the show with flashbacks. In Naruto we get to see the relationship from day 1 to where it is now to where it is going.
    Sry, I'm still unable to get where you're getting at?...

u'r right about sasuke went after orochimaru's help... but he definitely learn later on about what truly is orochimaru intention and also the history about oro try to take over itachi... and from that he know exactly what will happen so he prepare the speech...LOL (yes the speech are exaggerated, but that is maybe sasuke's character suppose to be)
    That is what I'm trying to say, even if he killed Orochimaru without attempting to degrade him to the lowest, why not just walk away and forget about since he has what he needed..? Disrespectful at the highest lvl.

At first I thought it served his purpose too, but he never learns from his mistakes, he did the same to Killerbee and Deidara...

FOr once did he just stopped and though, "Maybe I shouldn't degrade this person, after all he will be my victim right"... No, he MUST degrade everyone BUT The Uchiha.

BTW... i just realize... there is one common thing that sasuke & itachi do to orochimaru when they fight him... they dismantle oro's hand.. i believe if they dont do it in the very start they will have a very hard time against oro...
    This is true...

I will maybe explain this if needed to know later.. in a Oro thread..
    I'm trying to avoid turning this into another Oro thread.. This is Sasuke thread!
    We can only discuss his relations to oro..

Yea right!............... Is a trap! .... and die on the way..
    Good points, heres how i see it.
    Sasuke has been arrogant to begin with. He has consistently used people to gain his own objectives. From the beginning He said his goal was to kill a certain person. He constantly avoided any advice Kakashi, his sensei would give about giving revenge up. Then later on Madara is like "Hi Sasuke". Then Sasuke is like "OF COURSE ILL JOIN AKATSUKI THANKS FOR ASKING". Sasuke joined akatsuki because of someone he doesn't even know who is obviously evil talked to him. Yet he won't listen to Kakashi who has helped Sasuke how many times? The chuunin in the bridge mission. Learning chidori. Sealing the curse seal. Attempting to protect Sasuke from orochimaru. Yet Sasuke gloats about how bad off he is. Against many opponents he's gotten braggy about sharingan. Lee, Orochimaru, Deidara ect. If it's such a great thing to have and your so well off why do you always cry Sasuke? From all the flashbacks we saw Sasuke hung out with three people when he was younger. His father, his mother, Itachi. His father always talked how great Itachi was, which made it difficult for Sasuke to be accepted. His mother treated Sasuke like a baby. Itachi didn't have time for Sasuke. Let me get this straight, the only family who recognizes you treats you like a baby? Then he later on gets 3 team mates who believe in him and are willing to help him ect. What's he do? Like a dumbass he remembers about how he lost two people who were never around and someone who made him feel childish. His team had bonds with him and he left. That hurts his team. He talks about pain of losing someone ect, but yet he did that to them? He also once said he couldn't stand losing anyone else so naruto should grab Sakura and run (during gaara). What happened to that saying? Not only is he dishonorable, hes a liar.
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

well i really hope kakashi meet sasuke somehow... and i really really believe if they meet major event will happen.. if sasuke fight kakashi... i will loose my believe that sasuke will be "good" again...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I agree Sasgay is an arrogant, and unpleasnat guy.
    But Is it my impression or I read a complain thread about how Orochimaru is a great man and yet not respected? Sasuke was right not to respect HIM imo. Cuz Oro deserves no respect right now. He fooled around all those poor guys that became his slaves...

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    hmmz, freakshow, i agree with you, but not with everything. so you are saying sasuke must say some words like: orochimaru, thank you for showing me forbidden jutsu's ? thank you to a guy that dont give a fuck about anybody? do you think when orochimaru taking sasuke body, he would sad first: sasuke, you became a good ninja, got a good character en also, i had a pleasant time this last 3 years, but now i am gonna fuck you in your ass by taking your body? hahahahaa.. oke, thats some funny shit ;p i like orochimaru a lot, one of my favourites, but the goal is: if you use, kill and dont give a fuck about people's life, then people will dont give a fuck about you. And saying he has no honor, naah, talking about honor, he could have killed naruto back then, but he was spitting blood and facing down on a friend that he always will remember, but he MUST take revenge, why? manupulated from day 1 by his brother, lose everything,.. its difficult then, he is called a genius, but he was still a kid dude,.. maybe not so strong as his brother with hiding his feelings and knowing about mindplay. Still, do must that guys, lovely fuckin cobra snake! just love it ;p

if sasuke is a man of honor, then am a man who can move at lightning speed

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three