Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Yeah...I wonder why they did that. I noticed that it got a little serious at one point, but still...it would have been better if the voice actress used her real voice or something. (unless what was her real voice >_>)
    agreed.
    It took a while just to get to her transformation there, but once we were there, it was awesome. she just looks awesome

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Lol ok the pink smoke was kinda stupid but who cares man the hotest bitch is in da house!! Anw i agree with the voice part shd have changed it to make it more adult...actually if u listen carefully there is a much more significant change when she talks at the end of the episode as compared to when she 1st reverted. Her voice when she 1st reverted was kinda...seasame street

Yes I agree 2, the only thing that was changed about Nel's voice was that she doesn't have that weird accent, but the voice was just as child-like as from before her transformation, kinda weird. As for in the pink cloud, wtf Majin Buu in da house or somethin?

Nel voice as adult was totally wrong.

Nel, voice was cute.......ha,lol. But, I'm telling everyone here, that the new opening for bleach is best compared to all the openings for this season of animes.

Bleach is progressing nicely with favorable story and all
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Enjoyable episode. The opening and ending are very nice. I loved the place where Nel hit Nnoitora to the face and made this little yell of hers. Her voice itself was a surprise. If this is her real voice then Kubo probably asked it for himself. When Nel fights she is a serious kickass woman, but this voice might symbolize her a bit childish personality on other times. Afterall, her Fraccion are not very serious guys either. And Espadas chooses their Fraccion themselves.

Bleach 193 streaming vid and direct download