Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Man what a pain! Pain is kicking kakashi ass, man i dont really want kakashi to die! Man what would sasuke think of his senpai being dead? I believe sasuke will still respect kaakshi, but if he s dead, he might blame the leaf even more!
    i dont think sasuke will have anything to say if kakashi will die remeber he want to destroy konoha and in that plan he would have to fight agasnt kakashi at some point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

You didn't get Jiraiya's message?
    No, like fukasaku said, it's too vague

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You know what this chapter needs? More dead frogs. Andmaybe a dead dog or something. Just dead animals really.
    Here Here!!!!! We want more dead animals ...Frogs lizards dogs maybe a banana or to if u want to go wild with it. Not enough animals blood has been spilled and it think it is about time ...........

Danzo For Hokage!!!!!!!!!!
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

RAW LQ is OUT!! , from jojohot

Mediafire
    Megaupload

Fat pain looks very puppet like, does he not?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    And some dead Pandas

Do you stay that to every book that kills off one of the main characters?
    lol who doesn't like a dead panda?

I kinda hope Kakashi dies actually, hes been rather arrogant lately with his ability and skill, I want some other characters to get some face time too!
    A pie in the sky?

kakashi losing his eye actually presents as large of a problem as his death, he was the natural choice to succeed tusnade. The hokage is the strength of the village, and kakashi without his eye is a symbol of incompleteness or weakness. remove his abilities to continue as the copy ninja and who is left to take over? certainly not Guy, and Asuma is dead, so who does that leave?

You all are assuming that it is irreparable harm, and not fixable by Tsudane or another medical nin... And that he is hit in his sharigan eye... Hard to tell from the manga (silhouette)

It's hard to see from the scan but it almost looked as if Kakashi may have started to copy the Rinnegan and so Pain shot a nail into it.

Quote Originally Posted by M701 View Post
    It's hard to see from the scan but it almost looked as if Kakashi may have started to copy the Rinnegan and so Pain shot a nail into it.
    Umm.... Yeah.

Orochimaru for final villain!