Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    obviously kakashi will survive, no matter how much i hate them, this is a fact. Kishi made it so clear that kakashi will serve as next hokage, hes been giving us too much hints, the convo tsunade had with jiraya about hokage position and kakashi, then in kishis 2008 interview he said an important event will occur to kakashi, and after kakashi survives from that fight with pain, he will be new hokage. Like kakashi always is, he will end up in the hospital yet again, and stuff. Same stuff, its like a cycle. He wont die anytime soon, that is for sure. Naruto will not beat pain IF he battles pain currently. Naruto improved, but is still not in that level yet to defeat pain. He will eventually defeat pain, but not around this time.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

kakashi lose his sharingan and his mind too jaajajaaja like his father wajajaj
    want to see me?? wajajajaja
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    obviously kakashi will survive, no matter how much i hate them, this is a fact. Kishi made it so clear that kakashi will serve as next hokage, hes been giving us too much hints, the convo tsunade had with jiraya about hokage position and kakashi, then in kishis 2008 interview he said an important event will occur to kakashi, and after kakashi survives from that fight with pain, he will be new hokage. Like kakashi always is, he will end up in the hospital yet again, and stuff. Same stuff, its like a cycle. He wont die anytime soon, that is for sure. Naruto will not beat pain IF he battles pain currently. Naruto improved, but is still not in that level yet to defeat pain. He will eventually defeat pain, but not around this time.
    I doubt that Tsunade will die anytime soon and that Kakashi will become the next Hokage. And that important event for Kakashi can also be the loss of his sharingan which would heavily influence his reputation and abilities. With it, he would also lose Obito's last gift. But I do agree that Kakashi will survive...

Quote Originally Posted by Krisclin View Post
    I doubt that Tsunade will die anytime soon and that Kakashi will become the next Hokage. And that important event for Kakashi can also be the loss of his sharingan which would heavily influence his reputation and abilities. With it, he would also lose Obito's last gift. But I do agree that Kakashi will survive...
    Thats why kishi never said anything about tsunade for 2008 and said sakura needs to grow up. All these stuff are pointing to the side that kakashi will be hokage. Tsunade freakin discussed who will be next hokage and said kakashi, this happened before jiraiya died. And kishi said important even for kakashi this year, and tsunade village got invaded by pain, its so obvious tsunade will die and kakashi will take over.

loss of his sharingan is something important, but the way kishi said an important event will happen was like kishi meant something honorable or something memoriable.

At least we both understand that kakashi will survive (though i want him dead as soon as possible, hes a hypocrite)

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

I think there's a distinct chance that Kakashi willingly sacrifices his sharingan in this chapter.

It seems that God Pain's ability is very similar to Kakashi's mangekyou power -- and it seems that Kakashi recognizes it immediately. Perhaps Kakashi intuits that God Pain's ability is to use the jutsu (including any kekkai genkai) of those ninja around him. In that case, it would make sense why Kakashi says he will need reinforcements and that he can't beat him alone.

So perhaps, in an effort to weaken God Pain, he willingly lets his sharingan be destroyed, so that God Pain won't have the power of the mangekyou sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by sirhucksalot View Post
    I think there's a distinct chance that Kakashi willingly sacrifices his sharingan in this chapter.

It seems that God Pain's ability is very similar to Kakashi's mangekyou power -- and it seems that Kakashi recognizes it immediately. Perhaps Kakashi intuits that God Pain's ability is to use the jutsu (including any kekkai genkai) of those ninja around him. In that case, it would make sense why Kakashi says he will need reinforcements and that he can't beat him alone.

So perhaps, in an effort to weaken God Pain, he willingly lets his sharingan be destroyed, so that God Pain won't have the power of the mangekyou sharingan.
    why the hell would pain want sharingan when he has rinnegan? WHat the hell is he gonna do with an eye that makes you blind the more you use it?

First, we still don't really know what the rinnengan does. I think you're missing the point.

From what Jiraiya learned, each Pain uses one technique. Perhaps God Pain's technique is to use the techniques of those around him. Kakashi realizes this, and realizes that God Pain would be too powerful with the mangekyou sharingan's power, so he takes it away by removing it from himself.

Spoilers are For The Weak!!! Kills your expectations for the manga.

aah there you are afro your pretty late this time
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

From what Jiraiya learned, each Pain uses one technique. Perhaps God Pain's technique is to use the techniques of those around him. Kakashi realizes this, and realizes that God Pain would be too powerful with the mangekyou sharingan's power, so he takes it away by removing it from himself.

First, we still don't really know what the rinnengan does. I think you're missing the point.

And besides...I doubt that Pain posseses such an ÜBER PWNAGE ability. Although it would fit a God, it's just too much.

Kakashi also needed reinforcements not because of this, but because of the linked vision that the bodies have IMO. And he would IMHO never ever sacrifice his sharingan, because it's his important source of power and a reminder of Obito.