any body knows Kurenai's data stats?

leave stats or link plase, i cant find data books 1&2 too see if shes there or not
    thanks
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I shouldn't be an ass so much. Here ya go kid

I'd hit it...

thank God all the anime POVERT are showing themselves for you to post a thread asking of kureni and for the other person to know so much about her . if i were asuma i will rise up and use a futon no jutsu to wipe away the porviness from you asses and just for the record she is pregenat and i do not think she will be intrested in poverts

Quote Originally Posted by peter_osaro View Post
    thank God all the anime POVERT are showing themselves for you to post a thread asking of kureni and for the other person to know so much about her . if i were asuma i will rise up and use a futon no jutsu to wipe away the porviness from you asses and just for the record she is pregenat and i do not think she will be intrested in poverts
    I do not think she is real so I really don't think it matters. I also think you spelled "pervert" wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by peter_osaro View Post
    Wooahh buddy take it easy... no need to get so self-righteous on me and... did povert sound right when you typed that out those couple of times?? I hope that's not how you say it.... not to judge or anything

i did not mean to sound rude i just wanted to make the post a little more funny.

aww you being all apologetic and such makes me feel bad I wasn't serious myself I was just joking around too!