Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

after two days....

So NULL is pretty slow with releasing konjiki no gash bell. And I managed to get the raws myself.
    It took me about two days to clean about 8 pages.

ch 212
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Really nice work to start with.

I don't really know much about cleaning but feel its always highly commendable when someone has the passion to try to get involved more actively in the manga/anime community.

You should read up a few tutorials on levelling the images, getting rid of the grains and making the whites, whiter and blacks, blacker.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    The blacks need to be blacker...they still look like raws. It'd be good to see the raw you were working to properly assess your work. Not bad for a first attempt, but the blacks need a lot of work and the whites could be whiter in some places as well.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

thanks I was trying to disprove a friend of mine. and it when he gets a look at these he'll change his mine and slap himself.

>_> <_<

*Slaps Self*

If you can get a better computer it would probably help too.

Umm...what exactly did you do? It doesn't look like you touched the grays much (or at all). Did you just level the page?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Rawr........ notice the gray specs in the white areas and notice the black areas having gray dots in them

But cleaning is a bitch takes a certain level is insanity to do it, some tips, create an adjustment layer to check the whiteness of your whites and the blackness of your blacks. Most of the errors on your pages can be fixed with not much effort. First time cleaners don't always know exactly what kind of outcome they should have.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    thanks I was trying to disprove a friend of mine. and it when he gets a look at these he'll change his mine and slap himself.
    Disprove what exactly? Doesn't sound like you really wanted to clean anything...which would explain the lacklustre pages. >.>

I really can't explain it to well. :/ eh um well I only cleaned certain areas. I tried to get as much done as I could so I could show off my work. I was just eager so here(or read) the comments on my work. I know they suck,and this is my first time actually bothering to clean a page(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    I really can't explain it to well. :/ eh um well I only cleaned certain areas. I tried to get as much done as I could so I could show off my work. I was just eager so here(or read) the comments on my work. I know they suck,and this is my first time actually bothering to clean a page(s)
    Well as I said before...it's not a bad first attempt. But if you seriously want to learn to clean then you can work at it some more. It would've been fine to clean one page properly if you were proving a point.