Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Is anybody else as excited as I am about the upcomming new DLC (800 points) for Fallout 3: Broken Steel?!

New monsters, new guns, new locations and....NEW LEVEL 30 CAP LIMIT INCLUDING NEW PERKS! Not to mention the game extends the events of Project Purity and allows for more game play *cough*ydoc*cough*! See details here:
    Details and video
    Release date is set for May 5th!!! Get that Pipboy dusted off and grab your Power Armor!

Bah! dont remind me I love this game soo much but I got a PS3 we dont get sh^t !!!!!

I hear PC users can actually DL an offical modifier for the game and make make thier own endless scenarios.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Bah! dont remind me I love this game soo much but I got a PS3 we dont get sh^t !!!!!

I hear PC users can actually DL an offical modifier for the game and make make thier own endless scenarios.
    Yeah, Bethesda released GECK, which mods FO3. There are hundreds of mods out there for FO3, from simple texture mods to whole new user-based areas and quests.

This is why the PC is still the best gaming platform IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Yeah, Bethesda released GECK, which mods FO3. There are hundreds of mods out there for FO3, from simple texture mods to whole new user-based areas and quests.

This is why the PC is still the best gaming platform IMHO.
    Its more customizable but not stable like a platform. Just ask people who bought GTA 4 for the PC.

HB is right game consoles will always be more stable(if you keep the discs away from morons who put them face down and use them as coasters) but PC is customizable to THE MAX.

Alright TROLLS...stop spamming! Please stay on subject (Fallout 3) and whether or not the PC PWNS! Go elsewhere (re: another thread). I will start dishing out infractions if you continue.

Back on topic: has anybody wasted...i mean paid...money on The Pitt or Operation Anchorage? I played The Pitt and it was 'MEH' at best. The graphics were nice, but the story was wasted with finding the 100 steel ingots...I DO love my new Tribal Powah Armor though (and The Perforater is quite nice).
    Last edited by Franky; 05-02-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Unnecessary language

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Alright TROLLS...stop spamming! Please stay on subject (Fallout 3) and whether or not the PC PWNS! Go elsewhere (re: another thread). I will start dishing out infractions if you continue.

Back on topic: has anybody wasted...i mean paid...money on The Pitt or Operation Anchorage? I played The Pitt and it was 'MEH' at best. The graphics were nice, but the story was wasted with finding the 100 steel ingots...I DO love my new Tribal Powah Armor though (and The Perforater is quite nice).
    Whoa man take a chill pill.

Also now that I look at this upgrade. its garbage really. I just hope they make a patch that will fix its crashing issues on the PC. I beat the game at level 20. I'm not sure really how adding more levels really makes a difference and a few gadgets. New guns? Meh I used the Chinese rifle, flamer thrower, and the regular missile launcher the entire time.

If they are really going to do anything spectacular, they should just focus on making a Fallout 4. A few more quest and recreating that dog isn't nothing to get excited about. Now making a light saber sword that cuts through armor like hot butter would be cool. But the game itself has too much replay value already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post

Also now that I look at this upgrade. its garbage really. I just hope they make a patch that will fix its crashing issues on the PC. I beat the game at level 20. I'm not sure really how adding more levels really makes a difference and a few gadgets. New guns? Meh I used the Chinese rifle, flamer thrower, and the regular missile launcher the entire time.

If they are really going to do anything spectacular, they should just focus on making a Fallout 4. A few more quest and recreating that dog isn't nothing to get excited about. Now making a light saber sword that cuts through armor like hot butter would be cool. But the game itself has too much replay value already.
    Stop playing on easy

Quote Originally Posted by Aragor View Post
    Stop playing on easy
    I bet you're a real hit with your fan(s) in the mirror. I always start a game on the hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post

Ah, Bethesda already announced Fallout 4, no? Lol, not to mention they have already announced Fallout New Las Vegas.

I think that by adding "perks, enemies, and content" that you can significantly add to and make a difference. Not to mention, it takes up where Fallout 3 left off...I think that is adding something to it. Whereas, both The Pitt and OA were simply 'distractions'.

As for chilling out? Fuck that, I have seen 3 threads in the Video Games thread be derailed by PC lovers and haters. I am sick of hearing the debate over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...again. Just deal with it, people like gaming. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragor View Post
    Stop playing on easy
    Lol

Adding a few levels can make a difference.

Fallout's enemies scale with level, so a few levels could mean tougher enemies with you having the same damage output as you did at level 20 (when you possibly maxed your offensive skills).

Fallout 3 has one of the best enemy AI I've seen, too. Enemies actually take cover and flank you.