Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

concerning the uchiha art of shaking

i dont think the art of shaking is universally effective for all uchihas. here is why:

Spoiler!

obito is seen here invoking the art of shake-no-jutsu before the mission

and later we see the result:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

both his art of run-no-jutsu and shake-no-jutsu fail him miserably
    Last edited by j-roc; 10-27-2008 at 10:49 PM. Reason: errors

the spoiler tags dont work
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

i fixed them. thanks mr banana

it might also be that the uchiha art of shake and run are hindered or rendered ineffective when one is being selfless when invoking these ancient arts <i.e. pushing kakashi out of the way>

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats Mr. Banana Sir!!!
    excuse my iggreggious blunder Mr. Hand Banana Sir!!!

Yeah he didn't master the sacred Uchiha techniques, to bad for him. I kind of liked him.

If you really read my threads of those topics, you would know i said there are different levels...
    For example

Madara art of run exceeds sasukes and itachis...and such (instant teleportation for instant escape, while itachi run fast to EVEN ESCAPE NOT SERIOUS GAI). Every uchiha has different level, obito's level of those techniques was horrible, so the effect of the technique was very poor. He would have survived, but i made an old thread about uchihas weaker than rocks (look at how itachi banged his head against the rock wall, how sasuke was stopped from running away from itachi by giant wall appearing....etc)

uchihas techniques are fail against their weakness, rocks. They are also weaker than wood. Madara tried to be smart, thinking fire is good against shodai, since shodai uses wood. Thus katon was important uchiha technique. What happened? Madara still got his ass kicked.

Uchihas are not good against their weakness. So their techniques fail against their main weaknesses. You need to catch up on your gameboy knowledge my friend.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    If you really read my threads of those topics, you would know i said there are different levels...
    For example

Madara art of run exceeds sasukes and itachis...and such (instant teleportation for instant escape, while itachi run fast to EVEN ESCAPE NOT SERIOUS GAI). Every uchiha has different level, obito's level of those techniques was horrible, so the effect of the technique was very poor. He would have survived, but i made an old thread about uchihas weaker than rocks (look at how itachi banged his head against the rock wall, how sasuke was stopped from running away from itachi by giant wall appearing....etc)

uchihas techniques are fail against their weakness, rocks. They are also weaker than wood. Madara tried to be smart, thinking fire is good against shodai, since shodai uses wood. Thus katon was important uchiha technique. What happened? Madara still got his ass kicked.

Uchihas are not good against their weakness. So their techniques fail against their main weaknesses. You need to catch up on your gameboy knowledge my friend.
    pure speculation but i dont think it has anything to do with weakness to wood or rock

those techniques must be activated by the sharingan

therefore the longer you have you sharingan the stronger you art of shake and run are

thats why madaras run-no-jutsu is at god level and itachi got away from gai/kakashi and even jiraiya sasuke (many times) and naruto and crew

obito only had his for less than 5 minutes and so he died

What are you talking about? Kohona had an abundance supply of fresh firewood after that fight for like a year. Props go to you Madara.
    That explains why madara was hiding from konoha and didnt return to that village You just proved my point for me

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    For example

That makes total sense. Uchihas can overcome major obstacles with their Art of Run-No-Jutsu and Art of Shake-No-Jutsu but their success rates depend on each uchiha's own abilities with those jutsus and they'll still fail because of their greatest weaknesses, rocks & wood. Gameboy, your a freakin genius. I love your threads, shouldn't be graveyarded.

I didn't prove anything. I just stated that winter came by easily because there was enough firewood to keep the villagers warm.
    Lol. Great point. Konoha should thank Madara for that.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I didn't prove anything. I just stated that winter came by easily because there was enough firewood to keep the villagers warm.
    so your telling me shodai couldnt have helped his village by making wood and needed madaras help to make wood? In case you didnt know yet, shodai has wood power.....