Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Uk1t4k3 View Post
    Guys click this link below and see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noitora
    So, it sayd he's the 5th but i would be sure that someone would have said something before. also, wiki isn't really that reliable since people could change it. I could go in and put down that he's the 5th SS captain.

Well, i'll recheck all the chapters he was in later after i get home from school later or someone else could check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatch View Post
    So, it sayd he's the 5th but i would be sure that someone would have said something before. also, wiki isn't really that reliable since people could change it. I could go in and put down that he's the 5th SS captain.

Well, i'll recheck all the chapters he was in later after i get home from school later or someone else could check it out.
    I think that Wikipedia is referring to this weeks spoiler pics, and the look convincing (as in, not fake).
    Spoiler!

looks real to me.

I doubt Ichigo is going to die unless its at the very end or he decides to live in Soul Society which is highly unlikely.
    O.o

eh, ichigo has had so many battles where he's lost, that it wouldn't be surprising if he lost to this other espada. maybe another one of the shinigami will come into the sceen and help fight.

Look, I think Ichigo is pretty strong and he's the main character and all, but for the sake of realism in the anime, I don't think he will fight off every damn hard battle himself. He just came to Hueco Mundo; how can you expect him to beat 2 espadas AND Aizen? Aizen will definitely not be beaten by Ichigo. A third party must help or interfere.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I think ichigo needs to pull off something new to keep it interesting, I hate how he always get so powerfull and then still get beat to a pulp, and then barely pulling it out, its getting kinda lame

I want to see him pull out something new and just PWN those espada