Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    i think noitora is weaker than grimjow.......people like ulquirra must be in the top 3....silent and at ease

the big black dude is prolly in the top 3, and the old guy is prolly number 1

and ofcourse ichigo wont die

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Th probability that Ichigo will die fighting against the #1 Espada is 0%, I also doubt the fact that he'll even fight against the Top Espada (and it definitely isn't Noitora), since firstly he must fight Grimmjow (already done) then Ulquiorra and finally Aizen, if this were similar to the SS arc, I assume Kubo Tite would have at least built some up sort sort of a relationship between Ichigo and the #1 Espada which would lead to them fighting each other.

I also don't understand what you are talking about anarchris when you say that Ulquiorra is easily in the top 3, he is 4th and there is no arguing against that fact. Although if I misunderstood your statement then fair enough.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Initiate
    Yeah, Archiel, I think you misunderstood what anarchis was saying. I think what anarchis meant was that people like Ulquiorra -- specifically, those who are "silent and at ease" -- must be in the top 3, not that Ulquiorra, while certainly calm and at ease, is in the top 3. He's 4, as you said, and that is close enough to the top 3, but those who have the privilege of the top 3 will be calm.

I'm pretty sure that was the most redundant paragraph I've ever written.

In Soul Society, I had thought that Ichigo was going to have to fight all of the captains -- obviously, that was not the case. I think Hueco Mundo will be similar in that Ichigo will only fight a couple of Espadas. Noitora, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow -- perhaps Yami. We'll see, but I highly doubt that Ichigo will have to fight them all. Perhaps not even #1.

here is my prediction, Arrancar dude tells him he's the one that defeated Chad and then pam, Enraged Ichigo goes wild and spams zeros like crazy!!!!
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Erpada View Post
    here is my prediction, Arrancar dude tells him he's the one that defeated Chad and then pam, Enraged Ichigo goes wild and spams zeros like crazy!!!!
    oh god no. not another powerup.

i wanna see what happen to Renji and Ishida!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

i wanna see what happen to Renji and Ishida!!!
    same. i cant remember the last thing that happened to them. and wha about rukia? i wanna see her fight with that badass white zanpaktou =)

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    same. i cant remember the last thing that happened to them. and wha about rukia? i wanna see her fight with that badass white zanpaktou =)
    Rukia died.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

T______T i dont wanna believe she died...i hope they gather the dragon balls for her. when kaien showed up, i was so excited but right now....its really boring again. they need to spice things up again.

i hope he doesnt have to fight again....all these fights are so boring....one piece fights are so much better. well for the person who said that nell should be sacrificed so they can get away!! YO wtf!! i love that kid, shes too cute to be just sacrificed....she can be like zaraki's vice captain who follows him around.

Life is a bitch and death is her husband.

dragonballs to revive her lol, then i could say #1 will summon pikachu bankai mode to kill ichigo.. but anyways, ichigo will not die cuz that = end of bleach

Uk1t4k3
    Guys click this link below and see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noitora