Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    More than likely Ichigo will get healed by Orihime, but in the midst of the healing, Ulquiorra comes back from that thing Grimmjow did to him, and then Noitora will try to attack Ichigo, which Ulquiorra will intervene, since it is his job to keep watch over Orihime and make sure she's taken care of. She's crucial to Aizen's plan, and if she's destroyed now, Aizen might be a little bit angry.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

i think he won't die..but really be beaten up..and maybe...aizen..tousen or gin would make inoue heal him since ichigo's gone through so many fights already before facing numero uno^^
    "thy will be done"

na he is gonna get his ass woped he is out

Die? Not a chance, since there is still Aizen at any rate.
    I am the moonlight walking.

1st Espada, 2nd, who cares? I doubt Tite is going to have him fight again so soon. Chances are someones going to intervene.

Initiate
    Well, is Noitora really the strongest? Those at the top, in the words of that one Privaron Espada, feel comfortable. There is an ease they feel - the peace of knowing one has nothing to fear. Noitora is obviously uneasy. He demands attention - why would he want that if he were #1? Those at the top automatically attract respect and, with it, attention. To me, it seems that he is one who has an inflated notion of himself and is confused as to why no one else seems to share this view. He thinks himself the best and is frustrated that no one agrees, and with good reason: he isn't the strongest. The most unassuming of warriors tend to be the strongest. Those who boast and use excessive words are typically only stalling/trying to distract others from the fact that they are truly not as strong as they say they are.

but we know he is not 7 or 5 he is in the top 3 i dont think Ulquiorra will try to stop him since that guy is stronger than him but i bet he is gonna go and talk to that hallow and the dude will teach him some new moves there most be some hidden powers in him

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    technically he died a few times already, but Orihime butts in everytime and rez him...
    Ichigo really never die at any scene, hes just unconscious and unable to get up coz not enough strength. Orihime only heal ichigo, not resu.

Ichigo isn't going to die for good in the series at all. By that I'm not counting of Orihime revives him, I'm saying at the end of the manga, Ichigo will be alive.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Initiate
    Yeah, I imagine it'd kind of be difficult to make a series out of Shinigami starring Kurosaki Ichigo if Ichigo were to...you know, die.

And unless the battle took two-three hours, I don't think Ulquiorra will be making an appearance. I still think that Halibel (?) will intervene.

...that's the espada's name, right? The woman?