Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    My own bloodline huh?...... I think I would create a eye bloodline called the Xrayegan. Where i can defeat my enemies slowly with cancer or something. Plus, you have X-rayed vision, imagine the possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Phasm View Post
    Don't think the copy the bloodline thing would work. My guess is that you must have some sort of experience with the bloodline and must have physical/mental requirements to pull it off. It is like copying a surgery exam then having to do brain surgery with out ever doing it before.

As for what bloodline I would make would be something along to be able to absorb any chakra with in a certain radius and make it my own. This goes for any chakra being from a person or from attacks. Or would like an advanced shadow limit to were I can disappear into the shadows like the one guy from Ninja Scroll among other shadowish attacks.
    That would actually be a sick plausible bloodline

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Mine would be Plot hole no kekkai genkai. That way, whenever something happen and I should be losing it would Pop bang you lose. Even mindwanderer would lose with his win~

My bloodline would be the combination of the shari, byaku, and the renni to create a piercing eye tech . this way i will destroy my opponet from the inside without any escaping and plus the other fancy jutsu like rassenagnand chidori, and teleportation = INVICIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by peter_osaro View Post
    My bloodline would be the combination of the shari, byaku, and the renni to create a piercing eye tech . this way i will destroy my opponet from the inside without any escaping and plus the other fancy jutsu like rassenagnand chidori, and teleportation = INVICIBILITY
    Plot hole no kekkai genkai pwn you ^^ lol.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Try getting past my telekinesis barrier bitches!... ohh and did I just mind lift that kunai out of your pouch and stab you with it... I think I did... maybe I'll just mind control your body to stab yourself! See how telekinesis owns

Conjurer
    Creating my own bloodline eh.. Okay, I want a bloodline where my abilities would allow me to have the same powers my enemy has just by getting close to them - much like Peter Petrelli in Heroes hehe!. Imagine the possibilities even telekenesis won't stop me and of course the ability to travel back in time or get to see the lotto results in the future hehe! That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    Try getting past my telekinesis barrier bitches!... ohh and did I just mind lift that kunai out of your pouch and stab you with it... I think I did... maybe I'll just mind control your body to stab yourself! See how telekinesis owns
    Damn, you stabbed me with a kunai but the plot hole no kekkai genkai make it be a clone and a bunch of no where kunai stab you:| lol.

mine would be the manipulation of gravity within a spherical proximity of my physical body, I would be able to condense and amplify the gravity around me to up to 500 times normal gravity crushing and anything within that sphere to complete and total obliteration, Id walk right up up to my opponent and crush him under his own weight amplified to 500 fold in an instance. even dust particles in the air would have the same effect as the futon rasenshuriken under that kind of gravitational pull, its an unavoidable attack and cant be blocked in my thoughts, also it has potential to be used defensively seeing as any jutsu entering that sphere would be automatically slammed or crushed out of existence. still its just an idea.. but one can always dream.. ahahah
    "I hand out pockets full of ass whoopin to the poor" -Emperor Yatar

Quote Originally Posted by GusandoX View Post
    mine would be the manipulation of gravity within a spherical proximity of my physical body, I would be able to condense and amplify the gravity around me to up to 500 times normal gravity crushing and anything within that sphere to complete and total obliteration, Id walk right up up to my opponent and crush him under his own weight amplified to 500 fold in an instance. even dust particles in the air would have the same effect as the futon rasenshuriken under that kind of gravitational pull, its an unavoidable attack and cant be blocked in my thoughts, also it has potential to be used defensively seeing as any jutsu entering that sphere would be automatically slammed or crushed out of existence. still its just an idea.. but one can always dream.. ahahah
    So Plot hole kekkai genkai would throw something big up your head and once it get in your kekkai genkai sphere it would crush you flat lol.