Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink Kakashi Copy Ninja 1000 and going Strong

Okay I really did try to look before I posted this but seriously there is like 75 pages with 15 posts each. That's just to much work. Anyway this post is about something Zabuza said. He said that Kakashi was in the his village's book as the man who has copied over or at least 1000 techniques.

And Kakashi has constantly been considered a ninja to be afraid of because of this. My question is But we haven't seen more than 10 copied techniques this whole time? Why? And of those 10 most were in the beginning and 2 were in the last few chapters.
    And I'm not talking about from a writers standpoint because I get that Kishimoto probably doesn't want too use a technique and then realize that technique is superpowerful and have to explain why it didn't beat some future villain when it obviously could have.

Kakashi tends to use his same attacks over and over as much as people who don't have sharingan. And I get some might say that just because he copied 1000 techniques does not mean that he can use all of them, and he would waste too much chakra to use them because he would need to use the sharingan to use it but at least on the second point, is false. Just from seeing Lee before his Chunin Exam fight he mimiced Lee's moves greatly without a hint of sharingan during this fight. Even if Kakashi can use only like 100 of the moves and most of them are weak, 1. Why would Kakashi copy weak techniques anyway. and 2. There would have to be enough out of 100 for at least 40 to be useful. I mean really we see more copied attacks from Naruto movies than the manga.

So basically post a feasible even if slightly, reason why Kakashi cannot, will not, but definitily does not use the majority of his so-called 100 copied techniques when we see them? By that I meann don't post he uses all of them in the missions we don't see.

he uses all of them in the missions we don't see...

Anyway, seriously, I think that the main reason is that Kakashi only has two real original attacks, being the Raikiri/Chidori and his MS. As a genius ninja, his two own jutsus will be far more powerful than any other standard jutsu he has copied from ninjas probably weaker than himself. And since that both his original attacks drain so much chakra, I would use them first and most of the time too if i were in his position. But, it's true that we've seen hardly any other attacks, which I would like to see.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    Okay I really did try to look before I posted this but seriously there is like 75 pages with 15 posts each. That's just to much work. Anyway this post is about something Zabuza said. He said that Kakashi was in the his village's book as the man who has copied over or at least 1000 techniques.

And Kakashi has constantly been considered a ninja to be afraid of because of this. My question is But we haven't seen more than 10 copied techniques this whole time? Why? And of those 10 most were in the beginning and 2 were in the last few chapters.
    And I'm not talking about from a writers standpoint because I get that Kishimoto probably doesn't want too use a technique and then realize that technique is superpowerful and have to explain why it didn't beat some future villain when it obviously could have.

Kakashi tends to use his same attacks over and over as much as people who don't have sharingan. And I get some might say that just because he copied 1000 techniques does not mean that he can use all of them, and he would waste too much chakra to use them because he would need to use the sharingan to use it but at least on the second point, is false. Just from seeing Lee before his Chunin Exam fight he mimiced Lee's moves greatly without a hint of sharingan during this fight. Even if Kakashi can use only like 100 of the moves and most of them are weak, 1. Why would Kakashi copy weak techniques anyway. and 2. There would have to be enough out of 100 for at least 40 to be useful. I mean really we see more copied attacks from Naruto movies than the manga.

So basically post a feasible even if slightly, reason why Kakashi cannot, will not, but definitily does not use the majority of his so-called 100 copied techniques when we see them? By that I meann don't post he uses all of them in the missions we don't see.
    Wow, huge article. Lolz.

Although they say his copied 1000 techniques, doesn't mean they were all different. And also, during that fight with zabuza, he also said that chidori was his only original technique, meaning everything else his used can be considered as copied. So far, I'm sure that kakashi has used more than 10 moves, though he is restricted to earth, lightning and water techniques. As for him copying lee's moves, don't forget that he and Guy are rivals and have fought many times. Lee got his moves/techniques off Guy so it's not surprissing that he knows all of lee's moves.

well to use a move\jutsu u need to train with it....and to train 1000 tech is just too much...i think that he has his chidori n he likes using it...he even made a clone out of it so he is tring to combine his jutsu with copied ones.

1. As long as he's looking on with his Sharingan, it will copy any technique he witnesses whether he intends to copy it or not. Weak or Strong, it doesn't matter, its copied.

2. It would be safe to assume that any attack he's used since getting the Sharingan has been copied. But that's entirely up to you. Raikiri and Rasengan are the only techniques that I could say for sure weren't copied.

Why Ninja should be afraid when coming up against Kakashi? Well, as Zabuza found out the hard way, Kakashi will copy your techniques and then kill you with them lol (ok, Zabuza didn't die but you get the point). So its not so much the sheer quantity of the techniques he's copied that scares ninja, its that he'll copy their techniques and use them against them.

Now, as for why, Kakashi doesn't use said 100+ techniques. He doesn't need to use them. He gets by on the assortment of techniques he uses already. He uses his techniques as per the situation.

But I look at it this way, he just used two attacks that us readers haven't seen him use before (Earth wall and Lightning bunshin). Kishi could start showing off more techniques for Kakashi should he be in more fights later in the manga. I'd be interested if he did that but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    1. As long as he's looking on with his Sharingan, it will copy any technique he witnesses whether he intends to copy it or not. Weak or Strong, it doesn't matter, its copied.
    for some reason i doubt this sentence... i really think that is only kakashi who dedicate himself and also capable to copy other technique with sharingan.. i mean we know that the sharingan could see every (mostly) opponent moves including the (color of?) chakra... only those two are the use of a non-MS sharingan, because of that the one who has sharingan SHOULD be able to copy every jutsu.. because by seeing the hand seal and also the flow of the chakra movement in the oponent body it will be easy to copy someone jutsu... but of course u should be smart enough to do it, and kakashi are most definitely is smart...
    so the sharingan are not like see it and copy-paste it... it is not that easy.. sharingan are just a tool..

BTW about the topic.. i believe kakashi has copy like 1000++ jutsu means not only he could do the jutsu, but he also able to see the weakness of the jutsu... so it means he doesnt necessarily have to straight away use every jutsu that he copy.. but also if the opponent use the jutsu.. he could avoid it..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Chidori is the move he made himself which is why he use it the most. He doesn't need to use copied technique when he can come with new one by himself ( Aka Dog Chidori, Chidori's Clone ect ect) He has lightning infinity so I don't see him wasting his time with fire or wind ability unless really needed.

i suppose kakashi hasnt got the chakra supply to use them effectively imagine him preforming kirin im pretty sure he would be useless after that and in a battlefield thats way less effective than using kunai or ninken to do your work.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    i suppose kakashi hasnt got the chakra supply to use them effectively imagine him preforming kirin im pretty sure he would be useless after that and in a battlefield thats way less effective than using kunai or ninken to do your work.
    He doesn't have to use his own chakra to perform Kirin. He's depending on lightning from the sky to do all the work.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    He might have coppied techniques in preperation for being a Jounin sensei. Think about it. He could teach his students a million and one techniques. Team 7 is an exception though as they weren't with Kakashi enough to learn more minor techniques. Naruto has the Rasengan, he just improved it. Sakura has the medical jutsu she learned from Tsunade. Sasuke basically became a smaller Kakashi in the first half, but became more like Oro in the second half.

If Kakashi ever got another team, that team would probably learn a lot of techniques from him.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!