Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nara Shikaku

Nara Shikaku

Shikamaru's father, As far as i have seen him in the anime/manga, he's got style, he killed the sand shinobi with the shadow choke shit which looked cool. He beat Shikamaru in shogi, Shika is a strategist who is very smart and he beat Shikamaru in shogi easily. He was a big help to Tsunade with the deer antlers and what not which was used to cure choji. He has several scars on his face which shows he has experienced many battles. I have never seen him being addressed by anyone and even the manga doesn't, but i hope i get to see him and Shikamaru fight in the upcoming Naruto chapter since choji is fighting with his father. I think it would be fair to say he is smarter then shikamaru and more skilled. I think it would be one hell of a combo Shikaku+Shikamaru, father + son.

I always wondered who the winner of that shogi game was between Shikamaru and his dad. I couldn't tell from the picture who was talking which frames. Is the fact that his dad won commonly accepted?

He has several scars on his face which shows he has experienced many battles.
    He probably got those from his wife, lol <_<

nara and shikamaru fighting the others and using there brains wow..hmm i want also to see ino and her father

I would like to see this happen too. Seriously.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    He probably got those from his wife, lol <_<
    hahahahaha
    LMAO
    He has to be a great ninja!

Thanks Blue hime!

Yeah he looks like a great ninja, and for some reason I keep thinking that Ino-Shika-Chou trio of the fathers is on par with the Sannin, might not be as well known and stuff but they are some of the most elite ninja in the village and their combos are probably deadly for anyone. No proof of course but just get this feeling.

I would LOVE to see Shikaku fight full on, he and Shikamaru have been my favorite characters in the manga for a long time, their techniques and chakra are sooo different from anyone else, I bet their potential is limitless. Honestly he can control friggen shadows!!! I wonder if the three families go all the way back to Shodaime days?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by sdw_WindStyle View Post
    I always wondered who the winner of that shogi game was between Shikamaru and his dad. I couldn't tell from the picture who was talking which frames. Is the fact that his dad won commonly accepted?
    it was in the anime
    "I hand out pockets full of ass whoopin to the poor" -Emperor Yatar

http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

i think Nara is also in roots, not the movie but the ABNU like thing

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/285/09/

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.