Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar

Transplanting the Rinnegan

If you can do it with the sharingan... why not with the rinnegan... why hasn't a shinobi jumped on that idea yet?? Makes me kind of wish Orochimaru was around at least he'd be doing some kind of experiment with it... anyway... you guys/ladies think its possible?

I think Madara/Tobi/?Obito?/?Danzou? already has it in the covered up eye.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Sure, why not? But just like with transplanting the Sharingan, there would be some drawbacks (at least in non-Uchihas).

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    If you can do it with the sharingan... why not with the rinnegan... why hasn't a shinobi jumped on that idea yet?? Makes me kind of wish Orochimaru was around at least he'd be doing some kind of experiment with it... anyway... you guys/ladies think its possible?
    Cuz if you do you'll become under control of Nagato which mean you get pwned. Sharingan has no "Mind/Body control" such as Rin'negan.

Either way if it would somehow work it would need to be from the real nagato's, other body are just "Fake" or "Modified" version of the rin'negan. I mean how the heck would get he mass rin'negan if it wasn't like this lol.

Banned
    I believe it could be possible, but something tells me it isn't possible to transfer the rinnegan. It seems too unique to be able to just transfer to another person.

The rinnegan just seems like it works different than any other dojutsu. I'll have to wait, and find out more info about the rinnegan in the manga before I make any conclusions.

Orochimaru wouldn't have a use for the Rinnegan anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow v.2 View Post
    I believe it could be possible, but something tells me it isn't possible to transfer the rinnegan. It seems too unique to be able to just transfer to another person.

The rinnegan just seems like it works different than any other dojutsu. I'll have to wait, and find out more info about the rinnegan in the manga before I make any conclusions.

Orochimaru wouldn't have a use for the Rinnegan anyway.
    It simple, it can't work. If it did he could have rinnegan for all the world. He make a body, get 2 rinengan implant it on someone take the eyes back and make rinnengan from them ect... just too stupid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    It simple, it can't work. If it did he could have rinnegan for all the world. He make a body, get 2 rinengan implant it on someone take the eyes back and make rinnengan from them ect... just too stupid
    I can't really understand what you are saying. The eyes that Six Paths use aren't the original rinnegans so a person couldn't do that. That is already understood. If a person is going to try to pull this off, one would have to get the original rinnegan eyes. Like I said in my previous post though, I'm not going to make any assumptions beyond what I know.

I hope you aren't referring to Oro when you are saying "he". He doesn't need the rinnegan. The only dojutsu that could have aided him in reaching his goal was the Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow v.2 View Post
    I can't really understand what you are saying. The eyes that Six Paths use aren't the original rinnegans so a person couldn't do that. That is already understood. If a person is going to try to pull this off, one would have to get the original rinnegan eyes. Like I said in my previous post though, I'm not going to make any assumptions beyond what I know.

I hope you aren't referring to Oro when you are saying "he". He doesn't need the rinnegan. The only dojutsu that could have aided him in reaching his goal was the Sharingan.
    I think I understand what he's saying. Basically, if Pain can take over as many bodies as he likes (Therefore giving the body Rinnegan too) and if you could transplant the eyes out of the extra bodies (With Pain continuously 'making' more Rinnegans), then there could essentially be an infinite number of Rinnegans, that is to say since that all the Rinnegans seem to be Rinnegans regardless of whether it is the original one or not. Which, I agree with him, is stupid.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

hey we've just seen one real Rinnegan(when nagato was a kid)...pains we seen are just dead people under the influence of rinnegans power...so the eyes we see are not rinnegan!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    hey we've just seen one real Rinnegan(when nagato was a kid)...pains we seen are just dead people under the influence of rinnegans power...so the eyes we see are not rinnegan!
    basically what I said. They are only under the influence of it. that is why they have it. Puppets can't use the rinnegan's power. I'm sure the rinnegan would just disappear from the puppets once Nagato released his control over them.