Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will Sakura Sign With The Slugs???

Sakura is the only one who doesn't use animals in team 7, well sai doesn't use real animals but we can let him slide. But since she was training with Tsunadai I think it's possible that she has already signed the contract and learned how to summon slugs.

What do you guys think??

it's possible... except if her family already have a "trademark" family animal...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

i think he meant that it is possible unless her family already has a "trademark" animal, like shikamaru and deer.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    i think he meant that it is possible unless her family already has a "trademark" animal, like shikamaru and deer.
    i think hand are already know what i mean...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

yes.. thank u thorofasgard13..
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Actually no I didn't. I never know what the hell you are talking about to be honest. Thank you thorofasgard13 for the clarification.
    Lol go easy on the fella

considering that Tsunade is her primary teacher now. It's very possible that if she hasn't already signed the slug contract, she likely will soon.
    come fight my brute here

does shizune have a contract with the slug also?? since she is also tsunade student... or that pig (forget the name) are also a summoning animal?? (Highly doubt it) LOL
    "Knowledge is power"

I seem to recall something about Sakura being the first shinobi of her clan. I don't remember if it was manga or anime though. If that is the case then there wouldn't be any previous "family animal" for Sakura. Based on old cover pages and things of the sort that show Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura with animals I'd be surprised if Sakura didn't end up signing a contract with the slugs like Tsunade.

Well it seems that most disciples take their masters contract.... the 4th also signed with the frogs, but Kakashi did not... but as stated it could be because his family's animals are the dogs. So it's plausible that she will sign a contract with the slugs.

Spoiler!