Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Uk1t4k3
    Hmm those are trees right so i think its likely a wind senjutsu and slice like a kamaitachi.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    jo people, this is my first time on the forum and my english is not very good so please, don't say anything about my english, thnkz!

I wanna tell you guys something about That jutsu !! I don't understand why you guys still arguing about it, on manga chapter 370, page 10, jiraiya is talking with the the seal frog, frog is saying: he isn't ready yet and look at you what happend when i opened the seal a little bit,.. look at the right of the page, pervert is saying: naturo will one day complete " THAT " jutsu, thats it, its a jutsu that has something to do with naruto going kyubi but know naruto i trying to get a control of it. Just a thought..

ahahahaha.. oke banana, thznk for the tip but about the that jutsu, don't know dude, come on, pervert is saying THAT jutsu, when they were chasing for gaara, pervert sad to naruto: don't use THAT, don't know m8..

Conjurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I wanna tell you guys something about That jutsu !! I don't understand why you guys still arguing about it, on manga chapter 370, page 10, jiraiya is talking with the the seal frog, frog is saying: he isn't ready yet and look at you what happend when i opened the seal a little bit,.. look at the right of the page, pervert is saying: naturo will one day complete " THAT " jutsu, thats it, its a jutsu that has something to do with naruto going kyubi but know naruto i trying to get a control of it. Just a thought..
    Very interesting but I don't think Naruto is that stupid to train using kyubi's power. If he is not with his teacher Yamato, kyubi's seal might break and he'll end up another 1 tail or a complete 9-tails kyubi. So about that jutsu Jiraya is talking about, I think it is a jutsu that we'll probably see when he is fighting with Kabutochimaru hehe along side with Sasuke (hoping with two fingers crossed). It is an ace fighting jutsu that is I think reserved for the best part.

oke, thats true, dont train using kyubi powers, but what if his sage mode helps him to control it a little bit, and also, the hit that naruto gave to pervert, was a big blast i think, just like on the last pages you see trees splitting up,.. maybe its the space time jutsu of minato? taking so much energy of him, dont know dude, thats fuckin my head and why doesnt naruto learns some jutsu's from minato, come on, manga is almost over, almost, not yet but this means next year naruto will go somewhere else to learn his dads jutsu's becaue after the fight with pain, of the dead of tsunade of kakasi he will hear about it, an train to be just like his dad? or he will be naruto til the end with his rasengan en kangebunshin.. also, they are saying that resengan isnt perfect yet and naruto can make his onw style resenghan later on, just like sasuke did, dirst chidori, and later on he could use chidori over his body,.. on the end, we will see naruto in sage + kyubi mode, fuckin amazing, the black shit around his eyes when he goes sage mode en red cloak around his body,.. good shit

it looks likea wind technique, it would be cool if he was able to move and control wind like gaara DID to his sand
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by PeIn- View Post
    it looks likea wind technique, it would be cool if he was able to move and control wind like gaara DID to his sand
    He used sand after the bijuu was extracted. When they shaked hands with naruto.

Orochimaru for final villain!

he is practicing using his rasenshuriken in sage mode........remember his fight with hidan and kakuzu!?

Conjurer
    probably but why hide the fact that he is training it if everyone knew he could do it already. It's probably new.