Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The most sensible thing would be like a wind disk I really couldn’t see lightning doing that plus if you think about it lightning would be kinda hard to control once it leaves your body it could go anywhere most likely the tallest thing then just travel through it.
    Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    he probably just copied Sora's wind slice technique similar, to the Wind scar...

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

It's one thousand year of pain rasengan.

I think this a better picture of the finished product.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    I think this a better picture of the finished product.

Spoiler!
    That's the 10k year of pain Rasengan.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    YEP! Those have definitely been sliced

I'd say he's definitely working on a wind jutsu. For cutting purposes obviously
    This and Monz's picture shows that it is smoking and only certain pieces are sliced off. The three mountains seem to have just been vaporized. I think any cutting technique would still leave debris. So I think it might be a way to use a normal big (forgot name in japanese) rasengan in the way of a beam or it is a totally unseen before type of energy attack.

mabey he doesn't throw the rasenshuriken....mabey he throws his clone

Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    This and Monz's picture shows that it is smoking and only certain pieces are sliced off. The three mountains seem to have just been vaporized. I think any cutting technique would still leave debris. So I think it might be a way to use a normal big (forgot name in japanese) rasengan in the way of a beam or it is a totally unseen before type of energy attack.
    So basically you mean a 'kamehameha'?

Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    You know, I first thought vaporization too, then I went to slice, now I'm back to vaporize. There just as you said isn't enough debris for it to have bee a sliceing jutsu, and the steam in both pics supprts vaporization.

I also think both scenes might not be the exact same locale. The little trees don't match.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Conjurer
    Sorry for posting the same article and not looking at the search. Don't worry it won't happen again next time.